Dismiss Notice
We are making some updates and reconfigurations to our server. Apologies for any downtime or slow forum loading now or within the next week or so. Thanks!

Beatles 4LP White Album Box at Walmart

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by forthlin, Jun 16, 2021.

1. forthlin

forthlin Forum Resident Thread Starter

Saw a couple of Walmart threads but think this is a bit different. Had to make a quick stop at Walmart and, of course, checked out the vinyl. No big price reductions on the usual stuff, but they had two 4LP boxed sets of the White Album (2018 edition) for $50! I think I paid close to double that a when it was released. Might be worth a look if you haven't picked this up yet.

Nephrodoc, Davidmk5 and hutlock like this.
  2. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Yeah this was reported in a few other Walmart threads already but I’m sure plenty of folks didn’t see it. So thanks for starting another thread for sure!

Also note that there have been an uncommonly large number of people flipping, I mean, SELLING new/sealed copies of these in our own classifieds. Pretty clear what’s going on here...

forthlin and Swordsandchains like this.
  3. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

forthlin and hutlock like this.
  4. Myke

Myke Listening

There's an unsold copy in our Classifieds subforum. Seller wants $50. + $5.

hutlock likes this.
  5. Jeepster39

Jeepster39 Forum Resident

$50 is about the price it should have been all along. Can't say I found the presentation worthy of $90. Glad people are able to get it at a lower price. I got mine from Amazon Warehouse for $40 earlier this year.

Davidmk5, hutlock and forthlin like this.
  6. ScramMan2

ScramMan2 Forum Resident

Amazon Warehouse are where returns/damaged items are listed. Just an FYI. Nothing wrong with buying something you like there, I have never been able to do it.

7. cdash99

cdash99 Forum Resident

I bought the Abbey Road blu-ray box as a $55 warehouse deal a number of months back. The box was partially damaged but the discs are fine, and I don’t listen to the box.

hutlock, ScramMan2 and Davidmk5 like this.
  8. Jeepster39

Jeepster39 Forum Resident

Yeah, I take my chances, knowing returns are relatively painless. I've turned up some decent stuff with negligible issues or just cosmetic defects.

ScramMan2 and Davidmk5 like this.