Beatles “Yellow Submarine” cooler 75% off

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Clark V Kauffman, Feb 27, 2023.

1. Clark V Kauffman

Clark V Kauffman Forum Resident Thread Starter

Apologies for the fact that this item is only peripherally music related, but it is so heavily discounted that I thought some folks here would be interested: Igloo has marked down their Yellow Submarine insulated backpack cooler 75%, from $60 to $15. At that price, it’s worth picking up either for real-world use or as a collectible. (Buying through a Facebook ad got me an additional $3 off and free shipping. Not sure whether buying directly from the Igloo site gets you free shipping.)

The Beatles Yellow Submarine 24-Can Backpack Cooler

[​IMG]

2. Mistermono

Mistermono Forum Resident

Neat item. USA only deal.

3. DapperGentleman

DapperGentleman Forum Resident

Yes, good deal. I'm still trying to figure out the Facebook link for free shipping.

This code is good for 10% off though ... ATTNDFJT7C

4. Clark V Kauffman

In looking more closely at my receipt, I see now that I was charged $5.99 for shipping -- a very reasonable fee, but not the same as free.
    It only appeared to be free because my final cost factored in the $3 Facebook discount plus a repeat-customer percentage discount that I was awarded. Sorry for the confusion!

5. musicfan37

musicfan37 Senior Member

Those Facebook ads always seem pretty sketchy to me.

6. MekkaGodzilla

MekkaGodzilla Forum Resident

The ONLY ones that seemed legit to me were for boner pills. :shrug:

7. Clark V Kauffman

Very, very true. But this one did appear to link directly to the Igloo site, and the price referenced there was the same as what’s in the Facebook ad. And Igloo itself now seems to have a record of my order. So this deal appears to be legit. Certainly one could just buy directly from the Igloo site at 75% off — you just wouldn’t get the additional $3 Facebook discount.

musicfan37 likes this.
  8. jayceman

jayceman Forum Resident

9. Aardvark23

Aardvark23 Forum Resident

They must be all gone, the link is not working for me!

10. Clark V Kauffman

Yeah, I think they cleared them out pretty fast. Mine arrived the other day. It’s a high quality product.