Big Brother 15 (Possible Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by sparkydog, Jul 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom in Houston

Tom in Houston Forum Resident

Now let's speculate about who made just the right dose of a pest of themselves this season, to be invited back in future years. I think Amanda made have been too caustic, too hated. Judd is a wimpy competitor. Can the they use him in future seasons? No sense bringing back any of this year's pretty boys. They barely got any play in under their belts before being eliminated. Is Helen notorious enough to be feared or hated in a new season?

2. Jamey K

Jamey K Internet Sensation

Helen...possibly and maybe Judd as well.

3. applebonkerz

applebonkerz Senior Member

I'm fairly sure we'll be stuck with Elissa again at least once, if not more than that. :rolleyes: :sigh: This first time was way more than enough of her for me.

All things considered, the winner outcome was the best it could be under the strange circumstances of this warped season -- as far as best game play. Giving either of the runners-up a monetary award for their behavior was a lose-lose situation no matter who was sitting in the 2nd seat.

4. GLUDFSSR

GLUDFSSR Senior Member

Elissa was my favorite character from the start. They have to have her back with her sister.

Grant and zebop like this.
  5. zebop

zebop Well Known Stranger

Yep they all looked amazing :) I missed them too. I really missed Elissa on the feeds, she just has such a sweet energy. The game was over as soon as McCrae gave her the boot. His game was over too, ha.

6. anthontherun

anthontherun Forum Resident

I think Amanda, Helen, and Judd are shoo-ins to return. Possibly McCrae too. Elissa's arm would have to be heavily twisted much like Jordan a few years ago.

Andy was probably the best player of the season but he was also one of the dullest.

7. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

Now the fun begins hearing from them once they get home and learn of the fallout of their behavior in the house. Howard warned them. Again, the look on Aaryn's face was priceless once Howard made his comments. The rest of the culprits seemed unfazed.

8. Lonson

Lonson I'm in the kitchen with the Tombstone Blues

Unfortunately, I don't think we'll see much of them from now on. Could be wrong.

9. gkella

gkella Glen Kellaway From The Basement

Does anyone have suggestions on how to improve BB.
    For me, the number one thing is finding a way to keep the house from all voting the same on eviction night.
    Maybe they should not be allowed to discuss who to evict, much like BB keeps them from discussing
    Production.
    Not sure how it could be done, but somehow they need to create an environment where
    the guests think for themselves.

10. Grant

I had to remind myself of how disgusting Amanda is:

panasoffkee likes this.
  11. Grant

12. Grant

Just watched the final episode again, and when Julie told the cast that they made national headlines, I noticed just how much Spencer started fidgeting and got super nervous. Perhaps that's why Julie asked him. Amanda also straightened up and looked a bit worried.

13. JCRW

JCRW Forum Resident

I pretty much distanced myself from this season in the very early stages of the game. I can only hope that CBS learns from their casting mistakes and we get a fresh, exciting season next summer.

14. Grant

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/la-et-st-big-brother-finale-20130919,0,2261661.story

They are in damage control mode now, all full of apologies. But, at least one, GM, keeps making excuses for her behavior. The dact that she has to tell us that she has friends of all races, and that she would keep her big mouth shut if she had to do it all over again says volumes about her real opinions. My verdict? She's a racist.

Amanda is her typical unapologetic self. Look at hos she worded her "apology".

There's more fallout comments to follow.

15. Grant

OTOH, their ratings have been great this year. They just might do it again.

zebop likes this.
  16. Dr. Bogenbroom

Dr. Bogenbroom I'm not a Dr. but I play one on SteveHoffman.TV

I don't see what the big deal is over some of these people "losing" their jobs. They'll be fine. Aaryn is too pretty for some other (if not the same) agency to not get her in their employ. Gina Marie...if all she knows is pageants, she'll have a tougher go of things. I don't know anything about the pageant community, but I'm sure this will gloss over quickly. Amanda won't have any trouble selling houses. Spencer will get a "talking to" for PR reasons then go along his merry way. Andy would probably have the roughest go of things (good thing he won) because he works in the education sector.

17. jriems

jriems Audio Ojiisan

Went pretty much as I predicted, based on the AD conversations the last couple days between Andy and GM. Andy shined with this "public speaking" on the finale, but why wouldn't he have? GM was awful.

My biggest surprise was Elissa named America's favorite. Seriously? Apparently that Brenchel Army has very deep pockets.

I actually spent a buck and voted for David as a protest vote. How cool would it have been for America's fave to be the one who was in the house the least amount of time?

Here's hoping BB 16 will have more likable houseguests, and that we don't see anyone from BB 15 on TV again, ever.

JCRW likes this.
  18. JCRW

JCRW Forum Resident

It seems controversy is always a sell point. Going from previous BB seasons (BB 13 is a good example) it would not shock me to see houseguests from this season return at some point.

Grant likes this.
  19. JohnG

JohnG PROG now in Dolby ATMOS!

They all seemed quite shocked when Julie said their behavior made National news. And I liked Amanda's exchange with Julie when she made a remark on how much America apparently hates her (when she received boos upon exit). Something about Amanda is not dull.
    I can't recall a season in the past when HGs were booed.

Andy wins because he played the social game. People don't mind you screwing them as long as your social about it. GM wasn't very social at times. But she has Nic!

20. Kevin In Choconut Center

Kevin In Choconut Center Offensive Coordinator

I never, ever, ever want to see any of this season's house guests back for another summer. Not as a coach, and not as an all-star either.

JCRW likes this.
  21. Dr. Bogenbroom

Dr. Bogenbroom I'm not a Dr. but I play one on SteveHoffman.TV

I wouldn't mind seeing David and Howard get another shot.

22. Grant

I didn't provide links, as you guys can do that anyway, but in interviews by the most controversial people, minus Amanda Zuckerman, Aaryn Gries says she wasn't happy with the modeling company that fired her anyway, and has more offers. She knew she lost her job. She says she saw movie "The Help" and says she has changed her whole outlook on race. Yeah.

Ginamarie Zimmerman is more upset over losing her job and says she knew, but says she is sorry for racist comments she made, but says that she doesn't really fell that way, as it was only a game. Um...right.

Spencer Clawson says he knows he is in trouble with his job, but believes he will keep working, and that all he said were just bad jokes. Uh-huh...

One thing is clear to me is that CBS had give an heads-up to the houseguests while in the house to a certain extent.

23. Grant

No, David was another one of those people who ssid racist remarks, then blew it off after he got kicked out.

24. Grant

Either you are cynical or naive. I believe Gries will keep modeling, but I don't think the future is going to be so rosy for the others.

25. Grant

It was no surprise to me at all. America voted her MVP twice, and she already had a built-in fanbase because of her sister. She was quite catty from time to time, but she was among the least offensive people in that house.

He was highly offensive, and kinda dumb, too. As I recall it, America didn't like him, either.

I read that there is a buzz that they may bring back Aaryn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.