Big time splurge today! 2 packs (100 total) mofi inner sleeves

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by WvL, Aug 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just Walking

Just Walking Forum Resident

When I clean a record, I put it in a Mo-Fi sleeve. Then I instantly know whether a record in my collection has been cleaned or not. Original sleeve - not cleaned. Mo-Fi sleeve - cleaned.

GKH and WvL like this.
  2. jkull

jkull destroyer of cookie cutters

worthwhile investment.. the little paper shards are annoying on paper sleeve. and how they cling the record sometimes. i love when labels ship all of their released in the paper/plastic sleeves... they should all be doing this by now. anyhow.. give them a quick wipe, and put them in there, and it just makes things easier. as someone who doesnt 'wash' their records and finds it odd to do so unless youre eating your spaghetti off of them or using them as frisbee's (yes also an exception if you buy lots of used records and the previous owner used his records as tissues or something?), this help to keep the fuzzies and lint a bit more under control.

GKH likes this.
  3. GKH

GKH Senior Member

Are you referring to the ones that are half circuler, and flat where the record goes in? When I got back into spinning vinyl, I bought those. But; soon after, I switched to the MoFi's. Much better!

diskeeper 1.5 round bottom lp sleeves pack of 50

4. WvL

WvL Improve the lives of other people Thread Starter

No, they are square. Just tough to separate

GKH likes this.
  5. Just Walking

Just Walking Forum Resident

Yes that is true. But worth the hassle in my view. The Library of Congress uses them for archival record storage, and that is good enough for me!

GKH likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.