Birmingham Alabama Record Show This Weekend

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by No Static, Aug 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No Static

No Static Gain Rider Thread Starter

The Birmingham Record Collectors 2011 Record Show will be this Saturday and Sunday at the Cedars Club, located at 301 Greensprings Ave. South. Hours Saturday are 9 to 5 and Sunday 10 to 4. There will be a special "members only" sale on Friday from 5 to 9. If you're not a member I bet they'll let you join that night, right? This is usually a pretty good show and dealer tables sold out very quickly this year so there should be lots of variety.

I'll have a table there with lots of cool vinyl so stop by and say hello if you can. I'll be the good-looking, decently dressed dealer with the great selection and best prices.

:)

2. beatlematt

beatlematt Forum Resident

This will be the 7th straight one for me and my son! (and I still miss that turn up the hill off of Green Springs Hwy) I have managed a routine by now. Go in, visit the music DVD guy at the entrance, get a Coke and hot dog, then buy a T-shirt, and finally look for hours on end for a holy grail find. Two years ago I could not find anything, then as I was leaving, I looked in a cardboard box that was cut to hold a few CD's, and there was a "holy grail" Dark Side of the Moon CD for $17. I bought it for $12 and left stunned and happy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.