Can anyone get their innuos streamer working after the last update?

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by Jazzabana, May 1, 2024.

1. Jazzabana

Jazzabana Qobuz all the way Thread Starter

No spotify connect, I can’t stream anything on qobuz, no album covers show after the last update yesterday. I am using innuos zenmini mk3. Are all the innuos owners having the same problems?

2. ayrehead

ayrehead Bipedal Forum Resident

I have a weak stream.

Glmoneydawg and Jazzabana like this.
  3. Kray

Kray Sleuthing

I've had no issues with my Zenith MK3

Been using it all day today. Streaming Qobuz

I assume you rebooted?

Jazzabana likes this.
  4. mreeter

mreeter Forum Resident

I have a Zen MK3, but haven't done the last update yet. Sounds like I might want to wait. The Innuos User Facebook page has several members, maybe check there?

Rick58 and Jazzabana like this.
  5. jeffmackwood

jeffmackwood Forum Resident

6. dj_w

dj_w Forum Resident

I’ve yet to install it, so thanks for the heads-up. The previous update bricked my Zen Mini mkIII, so I’ve become a wee bit hesitant about updating immediately (which used to be my SOP). That said, *major* kudos and appreciation to Innous support, who were quick to respond (considering the half-day time difference) and did yeoman’s work getting my system working again (including, ultimately, a real-time support session where an experienced technician remoted into my Zen and resolved my issues; further pledging to correct the issue with the updater that had caused it (excessive consumption of disk space)). Very satisfied with Innous Support.

Rick58, mreeter and Jazzabana like this.
  7. Rick58

Rick58 Forum Resident

I’m sure glad I didn’t update

mreeter and Jazzabana like this.
  8. Kray

Kray Sleuthing

FYI - this isn't a major update release.. it was a minor release...
    2.6.2 -> 2.6.3

Jazzabana likes this.
  9. bever70

bever70 Let No-one Live Rent Free in Your Head!

The nice thing about hardware manufacturers trying to do sw updates :laugh:.

Jazzabana likes this.
  10. Jazzabana

Everything back to normal fyi!

Rick58 and mreeter like this.
  11. Cherrycherry

Cherrycherry Forum Resident

Wait a moment…what happened? How did you resolve the problem?

Jazzabana and Rick58 like this.
  12. Jazzabana

It is fixed on its own. Two days I have been rebooting and problems were there and all of a sudden everything is working just fine.

Glmoneydawg and Cherrycherry like this.
  13. Jazzabana

But I am still after a giant play, next and previous buttons on innuos sense app. They r tiny and on the buttom and you can’t swipe like you do on spotify to skip. It would be nice to push innuos a bit if you agree. Already wrote them bunch of stuff. I don’t particularly find the innuos interface userfriendly, yet they haven’t made any changes for a long time now.

14. Rick58

Rick58 Forum Resident

@Jazzabana well now I've done it ... I did back up everything to my USB SSD and updated from 2.4.x to 2.6.3 ... yeah at first it all looked good and normal but nothing would PLAY. The > changed to a pause symbol but no time marker changes or sound. I scrolled to a ways into a song, same thing. Changed songs/albums/playlists etc., everything looked 'good' and correct but same thing, no play. Soft reboot of system, same thing. Shut down server (power off thru app). Shut down. Powered up using button on front ... now won't connect. App and iMac browser 'see' a server but won't connect ... ARRRGGGHHH.

edit: the server is seen via web browser my.innuos.com but not thru the app, doesn't see the server.

Email sent to support. They've been responsive to my questions in the past, last email was a year ago or something. We'll see.

DO NOT UPDATE TO 2.6.3 !!!

PS/EDIT: hard reboot #2 or 3 … FIXED issue. Weird.

Carry on.

Last edited: May 4, 2024
    Jazzabana, mreeter and Glmoneydawg like this.