1. This day in history: January 12, 2002. 9:49 AM, California time. The Steve Hoffman Music Forums officially launched with this thread. Thank you for 20 years of music, discussion, and great memories! Join our "Thank You!" thread, and we'll see you in the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Coupon code sharing

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by FuzzyNightmares, Dec 14, 2021.

1. FuzzyNightmares

FuzzyNightmares Forum Resident Thread Starter

Thought it may be a fun topic to throw on here. We all get mailers with 15-20% off etc to various retailers we don’t ever shop at, particularly if you move and do a change of address through USPS, so why not let someone else use them.

With that said, anyone have a crate and barrel 15-20% off code they don’t need? :D

Edit: well, this was moved to marketplace which was not my intent, as I wanted to keep it in a non-audio section hence posting it in off topic. Oh well. Feel free to share your NON-AUDIO related discounts etc.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2021
  2. jwstl

jwstl Forum Resident

It’s called Marketplace, not Audio Marketplace. All deals are welcome here I believe.

FuzzyNightmares likes this.
  3. Lebowski

Lebowski Hey, careful man, there's a beverage here!

I once bought a C&B coupon code on ebay for like $10-12 and it ended up saving us HUNDREDS of dollars on a purchase of multiple furniture pieces. Just a thought. Caveat emptor and all that...