Dagger Records?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by catnipdynamite, Oct 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimi Bat

Jimi Bat Forum Resident

Morning Symphony Ideas is also available on CD at Import CDs for $9.27 plus ship.
    As far as I can tell the George's Club disc is out of print on cd and I get page not found when I try to order it through JH.com.
    If anyone sees that its back in print on disc please mention that here.

catnipdynamite likes this.
  2. 99thfloor

99thfloor Senior Member

I got an email reply that says "the web site is a accurate reflection of available products for purchase", this came from "musictoday", which I suppose are the company handling the shop, I though I was writing to Experience Hendrix in some capacity, and they also misunderstood my question, thinking I was asking about items that were not available in the shop, so I'm not sure if it really means anything at all regarding Dagger CDs.

3. Jimi Bat

Jimi Bat Forum Resident

The few times I've actually emailed EH with a question about product I've gotten what seemed to be an automated response that had nothing to do with the question. I don't even bother anymore.

4. Audionerd

Audionerd Forum Resident

I realize the thread is a bit old, but I missed it. I just ordered a bunch of Dagger CDs (including Baggy’s) a few weeks ago from Authentic Hendrix (the official JH store) with no problem. Received everything within a week, all good.

They then sent out a 25% off coupon this past weekend (NOT usable on media), so I used it to buy a fuzz pedal for my guitar, and they charged my credit card. Showed “in stock, ships tomorrow.” Checked the next day, again shows “ships tomorrow.” Checked again on day 3- now on backorder. Seriously? Now I’m annoyed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.