Dr. House returns

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by tommy-thewho, Sep 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay F

Jay F New Member

She's got a four-episode arc on The Good Wife this season.

2. tommy-thewho

tommy-thewho Senior Member Thread Starter

I think they did all they could between House and Cuddy. Once they broke up there was nothing left to add... Great talent for sure.

3. RoyalScam

RoyalScam Luckless Pedestrian

I love House...and LOVE The Good Wife. Glad I'll still be getting my Cuddy fix.

4. HiredGoon

HiredGoon Forum Resident

G'day,

Yep ... she gave George "the tap", IIRC.

--Geoff

5. Pibroch

Pibroch Active Member

We're just finishing the 7th season on DVD. As crappy as the writing has gotten at times, I still love this show. I am going to try to keep up with this, and I hope it's the last, because I don't want to see it go downhill.

6. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

after all the years invested in this show I have to see it through...going to be sad to see it go.

7. mr_mjb1960

mr_mjb1960 I'm a Tarrytowner 'Til I die!

They've got at least two of House's seasons,Complete,on DVD now! Time for your daliy dose-Come & Get it!:righton:

8. CBC

CBC Forum Resident

Sure hope it starts to get interesting again. I only watch it now for the pretty gurlz ( & one of them is leaving), the stories are getting a bit stale...

9. Pibroch

Pibroch Active Member

All of House, MD is on DVD...

10. Michael

I love the show, but it has no rewatch value for me.:)

11. antonkk

antonkk Senior Member

I really really think they shoud have ended the show after 6th season with House and Cuddy getting together. That was a great ending. The Season 7 was horrible. A total disaster. Neither dramatic nor funny.The show jumped the shark by now.

12. Michael

agree 100%! the scene when House crashed his car into the House.:D was ridiculous...and that's just one of the other nonsense scenes scattered throughout the season...

13. rockclassics

rockclassics Senior Member

Just a reminder.....the new season of House begins Monday night 10/3 at 8 PM CT / 9 PM ET. I read a spoiler today in the local paper about the first episode. Should be interesting.......

14. tommy-thewho

I'll probably continue watching it....

15. rockclassics

Bumping this up as a reminder that the new season for House - first episode - starts in about 30 minutes.

16. Pibroch

Pibroch Active Member

Watching now. So far, not too bad.

17. Pibroch

Pibroch Active Member

Not too bad, but I noticed they're going to cheap out next show and House is going to be back at PPTH. Whatever. I'll still watch.

18. rockclassics

Overall, I thought it was pretty good. House's humor in spots and his typical arrogance in other parts - especially when sizing up the female doctor. Some of the prison stuff didn't seem realistic to me - House got away with a lot of stuff.

I found myself hoping that the female doctor from the prison would end up working with House this season and be a regular on the show - although I don't think that will happen.

The preview for next week - as quick as it was - makes me wonder how he gets back on staff at the hospital while on parole. But it looked like it will be worth watching to find out. At this point, I'll stick with House again this season - unless the show takes a really big dump.

19. George P

George P Notable Member

20. HiredGoon

HiredGoon Forum Resident

G'day,

I guessed that the first episode would be House In The Big House For Ramming The House, and set far enough into his sentence to justify Cuddy leaving sometime previously (not that that has been revealed yet).

Not a bad episode, kinda reminded me of the start of a previous season which had House In The Nut House.

Although the inmate that House played chess with reminded me of Steve Howe from Yes.

--Geoff

21. carledwards

carledwards Forum Resident

Generally enjoyed the premier of Season 8. It remains to be seen if they can keep it together and interesting for another season, however. Hope so because it's been a good series.

22. Michael

I didn't think they could pull it off, but they did...one of the best shows of all the seasons...we loved it. I think House will go out with a bang...
    anyone recognized Tom Berenger? he played Eddie of Eddie and The Cruisers. He was the lead parole board guy.:)

23. jpelg

jpelg Forum Resident

I believe that was Michael Pare', yes?

I remember that movie (and the associated MTV videos) as the first time I learned about lip-synching & realized actors don't necessarily sing their parts!

24. tommy-thewho

I have to say that was a darn good episode.

25. tommy-thewho

Really notice his accent in the interview.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.