Eat More Records Valentine Help-A-Thon Sale! (Atlanta area)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by dkmonroe, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dkmonroe

dkmonroe A completely self-taught idiot Thread Starter

I just received an Email from Eat More Records in Lawrenceville, GA. Apparently they didn't have a great holiday season, and they are having a sale to generate some more revenue. I asked and got permission from Cliff to reproduce the sale details here.

Please, if you live in or are traveling to the Atlanta area, descend upon this store and buy everything they have. EMR is a really great store and I would hate to see it go away. The sale details are below:

"MY HEART BELONGS TO
    EAT MORE RECORDS!"
    VALENTINE HELP-O-THON!!!

Normally I leave our monthly sale e-mails in the capable hands of Cliff & Jeremy. But, today I am reaching out to you to tell you that we love being your local record store, and we want to continue to be your local record store.

However, it's been a rough few months for us, and there's no other way to put this: we need your help.

We need to raise some money quickly in order to ensure that you continue to get these e-mails. That's why we're asking you, our loyal customers, to stop by and stock up on those gems you've been putting off buying. Now's the time!

To help you help us, we're throwing out a Valentine Sale this month! We've put out hundreds of new used LPs and CDs lately!! We'd appreciate any help you'd like to give and we look forward to seeing you soon!! Bring your friends, too!

Thanks,
    Craig (you know - the owner)

25% ON ALL USED CDs, LPs, DVDs and 45s!!!

25% ON ALL NEW IMPORT CDs, LPs, DVDs and 45s!!!

PLUS:

10% off all In-Stock NEW CDs and LPs*

ALLTHIS MONTH!
    Thru Wednesday February 28, 2007!

*In-Stock items only. Offer not available on special orders.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're giving away stuff all the time - come by and enter to win!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an Eat More Email List EXCLUSIVE!

Just mention this email with your purchase
    for the exclusive discount!!

SEE YOU SOON!

ROCK!!!

***The Eat MoreT-Shirt Discount does NOT apply for the sale items this month!***

Thanks,
    Craig, Cliff and Jeremy

EAT MORE RECORDS
    3370 Sugarloaf Pkwy., Suite G-3
    Lawrenceville, GA 30044

PHONE: 678-442-9530
    EMAIL: [email protected]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.