Elusive Disc 15% Off, Including Some Pre-orders; + Free USA Ship At $99

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by moomoomoomoo, Nov 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moomoomoomoo

moomoomoomoo WhoNeedsRealityWhenThere'sMoreSleepToLookForwardTo Thread Starter

thetman likes this.
  2. bmusic

bmusic Forum Resident

Very disappointed to see that the Analogue Productions, IMPEX, and other audiophile label titles are not eligible.

Swordsandchains, tmtomh and astro70 like this.
  3. moomoomoomoo

Wasn't aware of that. The Armatrading is all I want right now, so I didn't check others. Weird, as it is on a boutique label also.

4. astro70

astro70 Forum Resident

I noticed that too. Quite disappointing that you can almost never find these for any price bellow MSRP. $32-$35 is an awful lot for a single LP if you’re buying 3-4 records per order. Adds up very quickly.

5. FWatty

FWatty Collector of Zuni Fetish Dolls

Probably most (if not all) of those are available at Acoustic Sounds for the same 15% off.

astro70 and GentleSenator like this.
  6. noname74

noname74 Allegedly Canadian

Not true. I put the new AP Hendrix SACD and it applied the discount.

moomoomoomoo likes this.
  7. Briskit

Briskit “I don’t know karate, but I know ka-razy!”

I've got a mofi in my cart that get's the discount and 2 x ORG's that don't.
    And none have the "this item not eligible..." spiel.
    WTF?

astro70 likes this.
  8. Swordsandchains

Swordsandchains True metal never rusts

Yep, they have new Sinatra LP and cant get discount

9. moomoomoomoo

I'd suggest calling them. They have great CS.

10. bmusic

bmusic Forum Resident

Unfortunately, they just started charging tax, which almost wipes out the savings.

11. moomoomoomoo

Yep, that's why I've switched to E.S. 10% of $30-$35 adds up fast. And currently, A.S. is requiring a $99 minimum order for the 15% off.

12. bmusic

bmusic Forum Resident

E.S?

13. bmusic

bmusic Forum Resident

I just called and was told that the manufacturers won't let them offer the 15% discount. I call BS on that.

14. moomoomoomoo

Oops, I meant E.D.

15. moomoomoomoo

It's possible. APO owns Acoustic sounds, & MFSL owns Music Direct. (or vice versa)

16. Swordsandchains

Swordsandchains True metal never rusts

I need the Sinatra lp which, understandably, isnt included in the sale but everything else i want isnt elgible. Or in the case of their Audiowave XRCDs, they arent listed as jot eligible, but when i put them in cart they arent reduced. Sigh, i like they have no sales tax...

edit: it appears some XRCDs are and some arent, im looking at you Lee Morgan - Tom Cat

17. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

Elusive 15% off sale

Shop now to receive 15% off Also you can get *free shipping on orders over $99! Simply enter SAVE15 in the promotional code field in your shopping cart when you place ANY order. A 15% discount will be automatically be deducted from eligible items.

Swordsandchains likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.