Elvis 30 #1s Scans

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by metalbob, Dec 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnT

JohnT Senior Member

Marc, not trying to be a wise guy here, but the fence you are sitting on is sagging due to the number of people thinking the same way as you.

Should the Floyd or the Fab be cast to DVD-A, the job will require a double effort. Find a player, plus the hot discs, at a time when no one will be dawdling on the fence... They'll be in hot pursuit of the exact same thing you'll be after. Good luck.

2. Marc Pool

Marc Pool New Member

Don't hold your breath waiting, cause you'll die.
    There is no way the Beatles will be on DVD-A any time soon. Doesn't anybody remember the problems there were before the Beatles were released on CD?
    Now there is a war on between [inappropriate remark removed - HZ] Yoko Ono and Sir Paul, there is just no way they are going to agree on anything any time soon.

It's this attitude people on the DVD-A side of the argument always bring forward that makes this into a big pissing contest. Like I said before I have nothing against DVD-A. But it would sure be great if these die hard DVD-A lovers starting talking in facts and not see the world through their pink glasses. What's up with you guys, just show me the official announcement for the Beatles or DSOTM on DVD-A.

3. Holy Zoo

Holy Zoo Gort (Retired) :-)

Why do people insist on taking this stuff personally? I guess Bob's request was too nice :)

I'll be more blunt - we don't want a DVD-A vs. SACD flamefest raging here. If we see any more snide remarks about "the other side", the thread gets closed.

HZ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.