Ever purchased from Zaccardis.com?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by KALEX, May 18, 2022.

1. KALEX

KALEX Forum Resident Thread Starter

There's an LP I'd like to buy that's in stock at...

Zaccardi's Audiophile Vinyl Records, SACDs, Audio Accessories

... but is, otherwise, out of stock everywhere. However, I've never heard of this site before. There is also an ebay seller named "zaccardis-audio" selling this item. I think they're the same, but can't be sure. The ebay seller has solid feedback. I can get it $5 cheaper from the website, though.

The two website trustworthiness searches I tried returned mostly positive results, noting the domain was registered over 20 years ago. But there were some red flags including the anonymity of the owner and the very low site traffic. I'm hesitant to enter payment info there.

Anyone have experience purchasing from this site? Should I just spend an extra $5 to go through eBay?

Thanks in advance.

2. Ken Dryden

Ken Dryden Forum Resident

I just ordered a 2 SACD set today, will l egg t you know the results.

3. joelee

joelee Hyperactive!

Which one?

4. Ken Dryden

Benny Goodman Hamburg 1981

I had never heard of this website before you mentioned it.
    There's not all that much inventory, but this set is cheaper than what I found on other websites. All Discogs copies were used or located in Europe, at significantly higher prices.

joelee likes this.
  5. Chee

Chee Forum Resident

Sounds like a liquor firm.

6. Ken Dryden

The SACD set arrived today, very well packed with two layers off cardboard.

1 week for media mail is reasonable.

Last edited: May 26, 2022
  7. KALEX

KALEX Forum Resident Thread Starter

I ended up buying from their eBay listing. It was Monk’s “Straight No Chaser” LP on Impex. All was good with the transaction … packaging, delivery time. I’ll try their website next and am thinking it will be a safe buy.

8. CrimsonPiper

CrimsonPiper Forum Resident

Last week I placed my first order with them, a few SACDs.
    The price was good, my order was shipped the next business day, it was packed well and arrived extremely quick from New York to California even though it was shipped Economy. Very happy with them here.

9. Tony Plachy

Tony Plachy Senior Member

How can thy have overstock on MoFi items that MoFi says are on back order? I wonder if they are resealing stuff that has been played and selling it for new? I am tempeted, but if it seems too good to be true then it is too good to be true.