Footage of Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney?

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by theMess, Feb 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. groff

groff Forum Resident

Yeah, I'm quoting myself because I just had a memory that might answer my own question. I remembered an interview where Stella talked about growing up with all these famous visitors coming by the house. She specifically mentioned Stevie Wonder and Neil Young and talked about how these famous people were just normal people - with one exception. She found Michael to be really weird. I know I read this while Michael was still alive. I wondered what he thought of this. I also remember wondering how Paul felt about her comments. He would never had said anything negative like that.

2. houston

houston Forum Resident

Michael heard from many sources, how weird people thought he was....for at least the last 25 years of his life..and it certainly wasn't a secret to himself. and while I don't believe 75% of the negative stuff I've heard about Michael, there's plenty in the 25% that's beyond sad

3. 905

905 Senior Member

I love that McCartney 1980 Tour jacket... in a Paul/Michael photo thread I remember someone posting that Michael had that jacket made, reflecting his sense of humor. That's great, I think. :D

4. CrashU

CrashU Forum Resident

sure MJ knew that people find him weird ... it's too obvious.

I remember, as Slash said that they worked a lot professionally and MJ is a mega talent and unique artist, but he never wanted to become friends, because Michael is too weird even for him.

I'm curious how Paul was able to communicate with Michael ... but yes, Paul is able to find common ground even with a very extraordinary people.

5. FrankC1

FrankC1 New Member

Actually there is a video... I remember watching it a few times.... It was if i remember like a 1920s sort of them.. maybe older theme.... Michael Jackson and Paul have there faces painted as clowns...

6. Thrillington

Thrillington McCartney Scholar

That would be the music video for Say Say Say. We're wondering about the as yet unreleased footage of them recording in the studio.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.