Fringe (FOX TV sci-fi/drama)

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Chris R, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Veech

Veech Space In Sounds

2. Blair G.

Blair G. Senior Member

3. Dennis Metz

Dennis Metz Born In A Motor City south of Detroit

Wow...when does the current season end and when can I expect to buy it on Blu-ray:help::cheers:

4. Tony Plachy

Tony Plachy Senior Member

5. Rocketdog

Rocketdog Senior Member

Personally, I was chalking that one up to the fact that Bell's consciousness was in her mind, as well. Let's also not forget that Bell later told her something to the effect that she let her worst fears take over. Her time being stuck on the other side, and what it was like there, would surely rank up there as one of them.

6. ziggysane

ziggysane Forum Resident

I actually liked the impression....

Also, Walter makes positive references to LSD and other psychedelics on a fairly regular basis.

7. Right, but I was more surprised when they showed a couple people under its influence (as opposed to just talking about it) without negative consequences or connotations.

8. Vidiot

Vidiot Now in 4K HDR!

There's Baldo!

9. Tony Plachy

Thanks, of course now I feel like a complete dumb a$$ for not seeing myself! :o :o :o

10. chuckgp

chuckgp Active Member

bongs, turntables with Yes albums, and LSD.

Best show on TV.

11. Stefan

Stefan Senior Member

They still need to through in some Umma Gumma to put it over the top. I can see Walter reminiscing about conversations he's had with small furry animals and Picts!

12. chuckgp

chuckgp Active Member

I was hoping for 'Echoes' next on the TT.

This time we need Cedric Daniels along for the ride instead of hiding in the lab.

13. Vidiot

Vidiot Now in 4K HDR!

14. benjaminhuf

benjaminhuf Forum Resident

Excellent interview. Thanks. It's an ensemble show, obviously, but he really makes it work in both universes.

15. Dok

Dok Senior Member

16. Paradiddle

Paradiddle Forum Resident

My thoughts exactly as I watched it...I even said as much on my Facebook page. :D

17. Dok

Dok Senior Member

Who is Sam Weiss?

18. Tony Plachy

When Olivia came back from the other side they sent her to Sam (at the bowling alley) to help her recover from the emotional and mental stress of having the other Olivia's (the one from the alternate universe, she has the red hair) thoughts in her head. Sam is also suppose to be the author of the original people book(s) according to Nina. That is all that I know. :sigh:

19. Dok

Dok Senior Member

Thanks Tony... but I meant it more as a rhetorical question as to his true origin or nature.
    Any speculation in other words? Bellie seemed to have trusted him...

20. CaptBeyond

CaptBeyond Well-Known Member

I dug the self-conscious look on Anna Torv's face as she delivered her "watch my butt" line" to her new commanding officer and possible love interest.

21. Tony Plachy

I think he could be someone who is aware of the watchers and what their missions is and maybe he is descended from the original people.

22. Tony Plachy

I was disappointed with the whole bit about Peter and the "machine". With no real preparation at all he touches it and gets knocked on his butt (or more accurately on his head). I thought that could have been written better. :sigh:

23. Dok

Dok Senior Member

:righton: Good guess or he is an original himself!

24. F_C_FRANKLIN

F_C_FRANKLIN Forum Resident

Since Peter is from the other side, I'll bet the only machine that will work with Peter IS the machine on the other side.

25. That would make sense or it could be that because part of his DNA was already recognized it "rejected" him. It could be that one machine is designed to create the vortex the other to make it manifest itself here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.