Gene Simmons vault review

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by erickana666, Jan 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

Good luck ! I hope you get something cool & Enjoy the set ~ All the best ;)

Clanceman and Matthew Tate like this.
  2. mestreech

mestreech Forum Resident

Maybe is it me but I can't see the including of on old ticket and a scarf be very rewarding as a surprise gift for such an expensive set.

3. Man, I hope you enjoy that set, and rock that f*c ker out! Not like a little rock, but Mount Everest rock!

I've been following the story of the box, and I'm all for Gene (I'm in the minority). Now I'm all for you!

Post some pics. Love the moment!

Much love!

4. Psychedelic Good Trip

Psychedelic Good Trip Beautiful Psychedelic Colors Everywhere

5. ribonucleic

ribonucleic Forum Resident

When I read "Gene Simmons Vault", I picture someone imprisoned in it.

6. That would be Gene Simmons.

7. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

Looking forward to hearing your impressions on this unusual offering from Gene

Matthew Tate likes this.
  8. paulewalnutz

paulewalnutz Forum Resident

Too bad you can't get to the vault events. I think you have us all excited wanting to know what your gifts will be. Gene took a beating when he announced it but I have to say all the people who were able to purchase have enjoyed the experience. Good luck.

9. Clanceman

Clanceman Forum Resident

Yes. It’s little pieces of Genes personal Kiss memorabilia collection...except for the Rolex, unless it’s a Kiss Rolex :p

I’ve always liked and/or respected every member of Kiss for different reasons. The founders are all time music legends & gods.

One of the cool things about Gene is that he collects just like a fan...a Kiss fan...a very very rich Kiss fan. I think it helps shape the expertise he possesses as the Kiss brand ambassador. He views through the eyes of the biggest, most enthused & ha, financially successful fan....& markets to that person, down to the casual fan & all in between.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    M321115, 24voltsdc, Curveboy and 11 others like this.
  10. Clanceman

Clanceman Forum Resident

I’m sure you’ll get something sweet. Any of those personal Gene/Kiss pieces of memorabilia would be cool to me.

I think we’re all excited for you! :pineapple:

To be honest, I’m sort of regretting not biting the bullet for the least expensive option myself - even though I’d have to add a nights hotel & air miles. The more I look at it, it’s not a bargain - but it’s priced right.

You get an enormous amount of content (yeah VH is a draw for me) in what appears to be the greatest presentation & package ever. You get the personalization of the set, plus extra Gene items. We already see that one event was basically an intimate performance. Ace was a magnificent bonus & surprise. It’s a Meet & Greet with a rock n roll Hall Of Famer & the creator of the content. The actual Gene Simmons.

Excited for you & all who decided to do this.

To the $50k Vault Package buyers.....:yikes:....God Bless ya!

11. BIGGER Dave

BIGGER Dave Forum Resident

Didn’t know Gene and Ace were on speaking terms. Surprising!

12. Psychedelic Good Trip

Ace is supposed to be on that kiss cruise thing 2018?

Matthew Tate and Zoot Marimba like this.
  13. Zoot Marimba

Zoot Marimba And I’m The Critic Of The Group

Yeah, Ace even invited Gene to be on his covers album and then his next album.

14. Psychedelic Good Trip

Like way cool!

Matthew Tate likes this.
  15. Not really - Gene is more bark than bite and Ace seems pretty easygoing, and probably doesn't take Gene's bloviating all that seriously.

16. erickana666

erickana666 Forum Resident Thread Starter

Someone on youtube got in his vault as a surprise gifts : 2 stickers and a cassette of muci from the elder. Poor guy, im hoping for a guitar strap, dynasty tour red cape, but indont have any luck so i dont i will get something really cool

Matthew Tate likes this.
  17. Some of Ace's vintage 1977 tour vomit would be the ultimate surprise gift.

18. Or, Paul used this condom 5 times in 1975. Enjoy!

19. izgoblin

izgoblin Forum Resident

The way I look at it, if you're getting something that Gene himself owned, that should be something. That's not just a cassette of Music From the Elder - that's Gene's cassette of Music From the Elder! I doubt he has a box full, ya know?

M321115, 905, Clanceman and 2 others like this.
  20. yarbles

yarbles Too sick to pray

I'd expect something a bit more personal to GENE than a couple of stickers and some crappy old tape. idk, how about a pint of fat liposucked from his moobs?

Fullbug likes this.
  21. statcat

statcat Forum Resident

why doesn't Gene put his used toilet paper in there while he's at it :sigh::crazy::doh:

22. WhoDaresWins

WhoDaresWins Forum Resident

I felt bad for that dude, my friend has purchased the vault and he had the same reaction when he heard about the Elder cassette. That's just not right on Gene to be so random on the surprise vault gifts.

I hope you get a nice collectable in your vault.

Doggiedogma likes this.
  23. Not as good as Red Hot Chili Pepper's socks, but hey, I'd take them. Gene has a point, though. There are many here in this forum who would love to own Paul McCartney's underwear he recorded "Golden Slumbers" in.

SoundDoctor and hi_watt like this.
  24. Doggiedogma

Doggiedogma "Think this is enough?" "Uhh - nah. Go for broke."

Like the money bag cap Gene is wearing - appropo

25. Rhett

Rhett Forum Resident

Ace has been showing up for a song or 2 at some Gene gigs according to recent youtube vids.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.