Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by lv70smusic, Mar 14, 2014.
Neil Young set checks out.
But it can never leave.
Sorry what’s the Neil young deal?
Bolan Boogie on the vinyls for $21.49 (not historically low, but it's a pretty decent price - 2017 "Rhino Rocktober" Kevin Gray pressing)
The 4-LP deluxe set of the Black Crowes Shake Your Money Maker is down to $63.85.
The wise shopper may wish to consult the thread on this set before ordering:
Black Crowes to issue 2 cd Deluxe Edition of Shake Your Money Maker
Lots of price-drops overnight I think:
1) Hannah Georgas 'All That Emotion' down to $9.76 - If you liked This Is The Kit, then check Hannah out. She's been described as "The National meets This Is The Kit", and I completely get it. https://www.amazon.com/All-That-Emotion-Hannah-Georgas/dp/B08DLVNLCX
2. Bing And Ruth's last album for 4AD keeps dropping - down to $8.76 for a gorgeous 2LP set. If you like Philip Glass, Michael Nyman, Nils Frahm, check this out please:
3. Serge Blenner 'Magazin Frivole' - reissue of the 1981 synthpop / electronica album - just $9.20
4. Ross Golan's 'The Wrong Man' 2LP on orange - down to $8.87
5. Arno - Ratata (Belgian star, reissue of the 1990 album) - $9.54
6. Susan James 'Sea Glass', her 2015 album - California singer/songwriter that used to bitch when I sold her music on Ebay - she's been around for about 40 years - just $8.59 -
7. Sanctuary Lakes s/t - they're a Cut Copy side project, I really like this album - it's been on sale for months - $9.81 now
More new markdowns at Amazon:
1. Nick Zammuto of The Books does this soundtrack: We The Animals for $8.99:
2. Neville Watson, the "seminal UK producer": Midnight Orchard for $9.73:
3. Rock-A-Teens 'Sixth House' for $9.78:
4. Juliana Daughtery, one of those fragile folk / indie singers, really good IMO: 'Light' for just $8.05
5. Steven Adams (ex The Broken Family Band) UK pop rock - Virtue Signals for $9.21:
6. Metavari - Symmetri - he had a couple of popular Record Store Day albums since this - just $7.74
7. Kathryn Williams - Songs From The Novel - longtime singer / songwrite - just $7.55:
8. The Album Leaf - Between Waves - $9.98
9. Eagulls - Ullages - UK punky rock, these guys were going to be the next big thing - $8.41:
10. Ages And Ages - Something To Ruin - female vocals, anthemic and literate folky rock band - $8.28:
11. Deardarkhead - Strange Weather - shoegaze on St. Marie label, colored vinyl: $9.94:
The Deluxe 2CD+DVD version of Stevie Nicks' Live 24 Karat Gold Tour is down to $20.00, list $29.98:
oh hell yeah! had no idea this even existed. exactly the kind of surprise reissue that gets me going. thank you!
Hope that was you that bought Serge at $9.20. Back up to $31.79 n0w ....
indeed it was! shipping to me in a week (?!) via prime
I truly appreciate your posts and effort. You have turned me on to some great music.
I’ve never received a record from Amazon in anything but a box or record mailer or both, until I joined Prime a few weeks ago and I just got my first record in a plastic bag. Not a discount, a full-price import. It survived, but I’m worried about a triple LP coming from Australia via Amazon global and another set of 3 imports coming from EU.
I don’t think the international Amazons are plagued with this issue. As usual, it’s the American branch that treats its customers like garbage and we generally accept it.
I've bought many from US Amazon as a Prime member. Always had perfectly boxed LPs from them. Probably at least 30 LPs.
For fans of this Modern Harmonic series, Party Girls OST, now 50% off
Yes yes, every time someone mentions that they got a record in a bag or a mailing label slapped on the shrink wrap or a record in a refrigerator box, someone like you shows up to say what you just said. Good for you.
No one will disagree that slapping a label on an album and running it through the delivery process in that manner is unacceptable. But at the same time, it is ridiculous for anyone to think this is normal in any way.
Grateful Dead - American Beauty - 50th Anniversary splatter vinyl $23.97 from Amazon (came in an album mailer inside their big white bag).
Sure this isn’t black vinyl?
...and then someone like you shows up to make ridiculous statements about amazon not caring about its customers or whatever based on some poorly chosen packaging one-offs. do we really need to do this same old song and dance in the deals thread again?
let's get this back on track with a deal:
Is it a vinyl record... or a knife? Will you actually get it? Click to find out!
...and then someone like you after smok'n a doobie comes here and posts a deal for a knife...
Separate names with a comma.