Good Deals on amazon.com (part3)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by lv70smusic, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Patanoia

Patanoia Third Ear Centre

Power and greed and corruptible seed seem to be all that there is.

2. Swordsandchains

Swordsandchains True metal never rusts

no i want the details…bluegrass, fescue, bermuda…

latheofheaven likes this.
  3. latheofheaven

latheofheaven My Pants are FULLY Analog...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhh... I see we have an expert in the house :agree:

If you play your cards right, I think I can score you some nice Bermuda...

Patanoia, SJP and hutlock like this.
  4. struttincool

struttincool Senior Member

Pacific Northwest blend, fescue and rye. Have some pesky bare spots. Very easy to get moss around here. I've cleared that out now I need some grass to take hold.

5. latheofheaven

latheofheaven My Pants are FULLY Analog...

I have some pesky bare spots too...

That's why I usually try to keep my pants on...

You know, if this gets any sillier, @imarcq is gonna jump in here, the cocky li'l B@****d

6. Swordsandchains

Swordsandchains True metal never rusts

last august i bought a dethatcher and an overseed on entire yard, looked really good come end of september but everything online told me this spring it should really pop. Hopefully, the 175 tulip bulbs i planted in november all come up this year too.

sorry, im just really ready for lawn season

aoxomoxoa and latheofheaven like this.
  7. struttincool

struttincool Senior Member

Probably, got those tulips from Skagit Valley, WA, right down the road from me.

8. imarcq

imarcq Men are from Mars, I'm from Bromley...

I'm already right on the precipice.... ;)

9. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

Thanks for the chuckles this morning guys. :laugh:

10. DapperGentleman

DapperGentleman Forum Resident

That Imagine Dragons Super-Deluxe CD set has fallen below 50%-of-list, $42.99 With Free Shipping (from a third-party seller, but fulfilled by Amazon):
    Amazon.com

Amy Winehouse 'At The BBC' 3-CD set, a new low price, third party seller, fulfilled by Amazon for $13.99:
    Amazon.com

An Amazon Warehouse deal: Grachan Moncur III jazz on Blue Note - $14.01 in "Very Good" condition:
    Amazon.com

This looks obscure - only two people on Discogs admit to owning it. The score from the film 'Claydream' features orchestral music written by a cellist, and an original Grandaddy song. Just $11.04.
    Amazon.com

Anyone remember the Irish folk band Dr. Strangely Strange? A collection of radio performances released in 2022 down to $12.26:
    Amazon.com

I paid $45 for mine: now Amazon Warehouse offers in 'Very Good' for $20.11. Limited edition re-recording of the soundtrack to Suspiria by one of the current versions of Goblin:
    Amazon.com

They reissued the 1980's album by Scotsman Kevin McDermott Orchestra: big price drop to $10.50
    Amazon.com

That live Neil Young & Promise Of The Real live box set breaks to a 50% discount: $38.49:
    Amazon.com

T-Bone Burnett's 'The Invisible Light' 2LP - first ever price drop below $30. $16.65 in 'Like New' condition from Amazon Warehouse:
    Amazon.com

A drone ambient album, performed entirely on an organ. Rishin Singh 'Mewl Infans', you can listen on Bandcamp. Just 1 copy at $9.62
    Amazon.com

Go West's 1987 album, remastered and reissued in 2022 for $14.26
    Amazon.com

.. and the Associates 'Sulk' from 1982 was reissued in 2022 as well. $14.62 from Amazon Warehouse in Very Good condition:
    Amazon.com

Liza Minnelli 'Live In New York 1979' 2LP reissue on Real Gone - new low price of $21.25
    Amazon.com

Bernie Marsden's covers album, all blues standards, from 2022 for $17.90, a new low price
    Amazon.com

11. Patanoia

Patanoia Third Ear Centre

Divine Fits, "A Thing Called Divine Fits" (recommended on the Spoon thread) on vinyl for $15.79: Amazon.com

12. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

Used to be a dollar bin type record, but for obvious reasons vintage copies are a little tougher to come by now. Thankfully Amazon is here to offer you Olivia Newton-John's debut on vinyl for a significantly discounted price of $7.90:
    Amazon.com

13. Black Elk

Black Elk Music Lover

14. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

Some great stuff I found this morning...only a couple left for a few of 'em:

Iron & Wine - Creek Drank The Cradle (vinyl): $11.98
    https://www.amazon.com/Creek-Drank-Cradle-Iron-Wine/dp/B00008YJEG/

Andrea von Kampen - That Spell (white vinyl): $11.91
    https://www.amazon.com/That-Spell-Bone-White-LP/dp/B0BG5QR8LY/

Shannon & the Clams - Dreams in the Rat House (vinyl): $11.98
    https://www.amazon.com/Dreams-Rat-House-Shannon-Clams/dp/B00C68SJ0W/

Thunder - Dopamine (2xLP color vinyl): $13.17
    https://www.amazon.com/Dopamine-Double-Colour-Vinyl-Thunder/dp/B09RXRXX93/

15. rjraphael

rjraphael Forum Resident

That coupon is to match Target's current 20% off sale. Today is the last day of the sale, so Amazon will pull the coupon later tonight.

imarcq, Fred Dender and latheofheaven like this.
  16. Black Elk

Black Elk Music Lover

Bass turds! :laugh:

17. UHLawdog

UHLawdog Forum Resident

George Michael - Older SDE down to $89. Easily the lowest price to date, says CCC.

Amazon.com

18. Thanks for the info. but ... Serious inquiry ...

What is this Season 1 stuff? Is there yet another or different (extended) cut of "Get Back" the Movie?

The Blu-ray contains everything or not? Genuinely curious.

imarcq and latheofheaven like this.
  19. Black Elk

Black Elk Music Lover

Peter Jackson has announced that he's putting the band back together for Season 2! :winkgrin:

20. Clark V Kauffman

Clark V Kauffman Forum Resident

It was first broadcast as a “series” of sorts, in three parts. I think online retailers default to calling such limited series a “season” so buyers know they’re getting not just one episode but the whole thing. But, yes, it can be confusing.

21. ZippyPippy

ZippyPippy Forum Resident

In Series 2, Paul plays the drums on Old Brown Shoe while on the phone to Ringo, who tells him how to do it. He actually uses old brown shoes instead of drum sticks.

In series 3, Yoko and Paul gang up on John, giving him a verbal thrashing for not pulling his weight and telling him to get out of the Beatles. John maintains his composure and asks them to give peace a chance.

In series 4, Paul, Ringo and George jam for eight hours straight, running through much of what ends up on All Things Must Pass with Paul on drums and Ringo on vocals. Yoko later drops by to add vocals in what becomes Apple Jam. “It’s Johnny’s Birthday” takes on a whole new dimension.

(this of course is the “based on a true story“ edition with Harry Styles as Paul, Jared Leto as John, Idris Elba as Billy Preston, Idris Elba as George, Paul McCartney as George Martin, Noel Gallagher as Glyn Johns, Zak Starkey as Ringo, and Yoko Ono as herself. Written and directed by Mary McCartney)

Last edited: Mar 12, 2023
    zphage, TxRangersFan, zongo and 8 others like this.
  22. liquifury

liquifury Forum Resident

...and now back to $159.99

23. liquifury

liquifury Forum Resident

Seems this one bumps around a lot. Not the lowest it's been, but back down to $96.62.

24. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store)

$7.24

25. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store)

$78.70