How do I CD/R mono and stereo Sgt. Pepper using EAC?

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by stereoptic, Aug 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stereoptic

stereoptic Anaglyphic GORT Staff Thread Starter

Before I try out all of the options of EAC (V0.9 beta 4), I thought I'd ask the experts here. I want to burn both the standartd stereo CD version and a mono CD/R copy of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band onto one CD. I can use :
    . . Action->copy Image and Create Cue Sheet
    and make a cue sheet for both versions. However, when I go to make the CD-R I can only attach one cue sheet(either one), and then the individual tracks (from the other one). Can I combine two cues? I want to make sure that I get the track gaps correct for which ever one I select to use the individual tracks.

thanks in advance

2. Sckott

Sckott Hand Tighten Only.

EAC? Yep, F5 option and rip both items down as track-by-track. If the whole CD needs ripping down or only some of it, choose (highlight) and then F5 will send it down to the HD.

You can drag and drop the lot back into EAC, but I use Nero for compilation CDs from item-to-item...

But use EAC using F5. That's a good thing!

3. stereoptic

stereoptic Anaglyphic GORT Staff Thread Starter

thanks, Sckott I'll give it a try. I still have a problem when I rip from EAC by selecting individual tracks. It does not want to retain the song title info, yet when I copy image, I do not have that problem. I'll try your method tonight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.