Import CDs Sale

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by townsend, Mar 16, 2019.

1. poidog

poidog Forum Resident

Thanks

2. VinylSteals

VinylSteals Forum Resident

3. Electric

Electric The Medium is the Massage

That's on eBay, rather than their web site. I compared everything in my cart at inportcds.com with the eBay sale, and if it was there at all it was almost twice the price at eBay. I'll hold out until their next 10% sale in November.

slipkid and Strat-Mangler like this.
  4. mmart1

mmart1 Forum Resident

5. mmart1

mmart1 Forum Resident

6. mmart1

mmart1 Forum Resident

7. mmart1

mmart1 Forum Resident

8. Jakeandcompany

Jakeandcompany Forum Resident

9. Juggsnelson

Juggsnelson Senior Member

There are some new listing over in the Get_ImportCDS Ebay store in the blowout vinyl section. Some older RSD items like the Def Leppard Live From Abbey Road, Shocking Blue MOV Singles collection Part 2, Sublime Nugs: Best of the Box, and John Coltrane Selections From Both Directions At Once. Free Shipping and 20% off $65 or more!

Mike6565 and SJP like this.
  10. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

I don't have a lot of incoming right now. Your post got me looking and I found three choice vinyl selections.
    • One from my mental want-list (Ultravox! - debut album in red vinyl to go with the colored vinyl reissues of their 2nd and 3rd albums)
    • Another that I certainly wanted had I realized it existed (The Apartments live)
    • Finally, one which I saw and thought this has to be a great listen (Yaz - Reconnected Live...can't wait to hear Alison Moyet in modern voice taking on her early work)
    Two out of three were the last ones available! :righton:

hutlock likes this.
  11. hobbes4444

hobbes4444 Forum Addict

There are some reviews on Amazon regarding the UK set having defective discs. No idea re the veracity, but just something worth noting since importcds seems to be stocking the UK version. I've had some good and some bad incidents returning to them. Make sure you add your own tracking to any returns if they just send you a postage due return label...