JAWBOX Reunion Tour 2019!!

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by sans_matty, Jan 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sans_matty

sans_matty Forum Resident Thread Starter

2. Brian Hoffman

Brian Hoffman Obsessive fanatic extraordinaire

Holy crap, I can't believe it was 10 years since they were on Fallon. Where does the time go?
    Was never super into Jawbox but appreciated their aesthetic. I'd be much more interested in more Fugazi.

3. DPK

DPK Forum Resident

Can't wait! How 'bout a package tour with Fugazi (or Rites of Spring if Ian isn't interested), Shudder to Think (even though Kevin March would be too busy with Guided by Voices to be included), Soulside, and Holy Rollers? Yeah, wouldn't that be nice?

[​IMG]

Brian Hoffman and sans_matty like this.
  4. sans_matty

sans_matty Forum Resident Thread Starter

I back this totally reasonable idea 100%.
    Giddyup.

5. Brian Hoffman

Brian Hoffman Obsessive fanatic extraordinaire

Shudder to Think would be a welcome return. I somehow did not discover them until it was too late. Kevin March was also in The Dambuilders, who were pretty great.

6. ndoheny

ndoheny Forum Resident

I'll be at the Fillmore show. Saw Jawbox many times growing up in the DC area. They did a record release party for For Your Own Special Sweetheart in a small basement room under Go! Records in Arlington, Va. 15 people max besides the band fit in the room and there was no stage but one of the most exciting shows I ever saw growing up.

Pop_Zeus likes this.
  7. modrevolve

modrevolve Forum Resident

I went to their secret show last night at the metro gallery..their first in over 20 years..holy bleep they were incredible! Haven’t lost a step..

Pop_Zeus and sans_matty like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.