Jello Biafra’s spoken word LPs, CDs, and CASSETTEs are on sale

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by starfieldroad, Mar 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starfieldroad

starfieldroad chew up your love then swallow Thread Starter

Jello Biafra is a musician, spoken word artist, and the former lead singer and songwriter for the San Francisco punk rock band Dead Kennedys. After he left the Dead Kennedys, he took over the influential independent record label Alternative Tentacles that he co-founded in 1979. He remains active in his current band, Jello Biafra and the Guantanamo School of Medicine. His spoken word album series were the stuff of legend when they were released, and if you just change the names he mentions to the current political figures, it’s eerie how relevant they are to current events. Which is why they remain as vital as ever.

For the entire month of MARCH, all of Jello Biafra’s spoken word LPs, CDs, and CASSETTEs are on sale!

Products – Alternative Tentacles Records

FlexFantastic and Bobby Buckshot like this.
  2. FlexFantastic

FlexFantastic Mechano-Man of the Future!

Awesome, just last night I was thinking I needed to fill the gaps in my Jello spoken word collection - this will a great opportunity to do so (and if anyone loves Jello and agit-prop punk rock and DOESN'T Have the No WTO Combo release, they need to pick it up immediately)

starfieldroad likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.