Looking for DVD-A jewel cases

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by Jay Casey, Mar 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay Casey

Jay Casey New Member Thread Starter

I am looking for a source for the newer DVD-A type jewel cases. They are clear and measure approx. 5 1/2" wide x 6" tall. I have been all over the web via Google and can't find a source for these particular jewel cases. I have some DVD-A's that have cracked/broken cases and I need to replace them. I believe these are the type of cases that most DVD-A's come in when purchased new. Thank you for any help you can provide!! :help:

2. KeithH

KeithH Success With Honor...then and now

What you are looking for is the Super Jewel Box made for DVD-Audio discs. There is also a Super Jewel Box made for SACDs. Try www.amusicdirect.com. I've ordered replacements from them. Great service.

For more info., you can also go to www.superjewelbox.com.

3. Jay Casey

THANK YOU KEITH!!!!

WOW, my first post, and it took a total of 4 minutes to get the answer!! :righton:

Think I'm gonna like it here. :thumbsup:

4. KeithH

KeithH Success With Honor...then and now

Jay, no problem at all. Welcome aboard!

5. Jay Casey

Just wanted to reinforce what Keith said about great service from Music Direct. I ordered my Jewel Cases at about 11:30 pm Monday, right after I read Keith's reply. When I got home from work today (Wednesday) UPS was there with my cases!! Thanks again Keith for the information. Hopefully I can contribute something back to this forum soon!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.