Marvin Gaye Deluxe

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by NoTinEar, Apr 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ken_McAlinden

Ken_McAlinden MichiGort Staff

Let's Get it On: Yes
    You Sure Love to Ball: No.

I'm not even sure if I know how the single version of YSLtB is different than the album version.

Regards,

2. JohnT

JohnT Senior Member

I ordered the WGO deluxe last week after reading this thread... Still waiting for it, but I'm sure I'll get to soulville when it finally shows up :).

3. MMM

MMM Forum Hall Of Fame

Thanks Ken - I didn't realize the Lurssen masters were OOP.

4. CM Wolff

CM Wolff Senior Member

You know this is why I love this forum. Reading this at work, I now know that I must go home and line up the different versions of You Sure Love to Ball and take a good listen. Otherwise, my evening would have been sort of purposeless - some yardwork, go for a walk, etc. :)

This just struck me kind of funny that this song that is pretty straightforward in its intent (ahem) has multiple versions. Heavier moaning?

5. CM Wolff

CM Wolff Senior Member

By the way, earlier in this thread it was mentioned that the I Want You deluxe edition is coming out in June. Harry Weinger just confirmed that the legal problems have been resolved and that it is going to have a "summer" release date, which I guess could theoretically still be June. No additional words on content of I Want You besides what I think has already been mentioned around here or elsewhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.