Mofi Dire Straits order

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by bajaed, Jan 3, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bajaed

bajaed Forum Resident Thread Starter

Ordered the 2x45 of Communique on 12-22.
    Still hasn't shipped even tho it shows in stock. Seems strange.

Anybody have a phone number for them?

2. ScramMan2

ScramMan2 Forum Resident

Music Direct 312-433-0200.

3. bajaed

Talked to them after I posted and they said they had covid staffing shortages, especially in shipping. Said to hopefully expect to get shipping notice later this week.
    An email today said probably next week. I'm sure they are struggling, no hard feelings from me.

4. ScramMan2

ScramMan2 Forum Resident

Understandable. My Toyota Tacoma needs work, I was supposed to drop it off today, shop has people out and he's overloaded. I'll have a loaner tomorrow and for the weekend, but today I'm stuck here. No postal run, and I have sales. And I work Friday through Sunday nights.

hi_watt likes this.
  5. Slimpickens

Slimpickens Forum Resident

Just had my car serviced, guy said they are down 70% in staff and apologized for the delay in getting us in. Crazy times!

6. bajaed

FedEx said my Dire Straits would get here Sunday then yesterday now they don't know.

7. Let Down

Let Down Active Member

I got the mofi Communique from MD today. I had ordered it the last time it was briefly in stock, Dec. or January.

8. Dale A B

Dale A B Forum Resident

MD is still trying to ship out orders from last year? That is effin lame and is now "everyone's" standard excuse.

9. chazz101s

chazz101s Forum Resident

Amen, brother. Everything that is late to our doors is sitting on ships off the Cali coast! (Pleeeeze, ditch that excuse.)

Eventually, one hopes, folks will realize that eating is essential and it's beyond time to get back to trying to earn a living. (And I write all that while NOT being a right winger!)

The excuses keep piling up . . . and it's way past time to stop using them. (Oh, sheest, I am retired. Sorry!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.