Music Direct Memorial Day Sale 15% off music orders

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Nephrodoc, May 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nephrodoc

Nephrodoc Forum Resident Thread Starter

Says 15% off music orders, $99 minimum

waaguirr likes this.
  2. fluffskul

fluffskul Would rather be at a concert

sale doesn't include any titles anyone actually wants....

( loaded my cart and 3/4 aren't on sale yet still not eligible!).

3. floyd

floyd Senior Member

I had stuff in my cart that was already on sale so the 15% did no apply to those but some were already 50% anyway. I did end up taking some of those sale items out of my cart because of budget (I also have a good size order at Acoustic Sounds) in favor of some of the Mofi titles that I could use the 15% off on.

Here’s what I got:

Miles Davis “Kind of Blue” 45rpm Mofi box. I don’t even know how many times I have this album from the anniversary box with the blue vinyl, the 200gm Classic Records Bernie Grundman cut, SACD Mofi and Columbia and other vinyl (I do not have an original pressing) I figured what the hell this is Kind of Blue arguably the greatest jazz album. This is back in stock after being repressed.

The Band self titled brown album. Mofi 33rpm. Again I have other pressing of this but this one has some great reviews and is such a great album.

Of the sale items:
    KC and the Sunshine Band Mofi vinyl. Kind of a guilty pleasure but I like a lot of the tunes on this one and for $20 ...

Chet Baker Chet is Back ORG pressing for $15. Sounds like a great album I don’t have it but do have other Chet titles - some great jazz!

Elvis Costello Goodbye Cruel World. I have the other Mofi Costello albums that are on sale so figured I would get this one too. If you like ECostello then music direct has a lot of Mofi titles on sale. This one was only $15.

4. Strat-Mangler

Strat-Mangler Personal Survival Daily Record-Breaker

Let me know if you experienced a strange volume issue on the 1st track of Side B where the volume goes down quite a bit about midway through the track.

5. floyd

floyd Senior Member

Ok I will check it out. Don’t hesitate to pm me if I don’t tell you in a week. I forget

Strat-Mangler likes this.
  6. Nephrodoc

Nephrodoc Forum Resident Thread Starter

Listened to mine this morning, it does not do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.