NEW Beatles Releases by the end of the 2017

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by mikecarrera, Oct 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. knob twirler

knob twirler Senior Member

Well, one of the items is clearly the Ringo Makes a Peace Sign coffee table photo album. It reportedly 322,000 photos of Ringo and his fingers taken between 1978 and 2017.

2. vitorbastos123

vitorbastos123 Forum Resident

oh cmon it wasnt like that!! well... not exactly like that!

maywitch likes this.
  3. Simon A

Simon A Arrr!

This is what I see on CDJapan. The discs listed after the box set are the individual album releases. Of course this may not be the releases discussed by Mike.

[​IMG]

Mr. Explorer likes this.
  4. SJB

SJB Beloved Parasitic Nuisance

First time through I missed the "NEVER sold to the public until now" part. Gotta be the Christmas messages in some form. CD? Box of replica flexi-discs with download code? I hope there are outtakes etc. Maybe even stereo mixes for 1966 and 1967?

And if it's in album form, will we get the UK cover art? US? Or both? (If it were up to me, I'd use the US cover and have all the flexi artwork reproduced in a booklet. The UK cover was basically the 1963 flexi art.)

Something Magical Mystery Tour-related would be a reasonable guess because of the 50th anniversary. The material has all been remixed in recent years, for 1 and the DVD-Blu-ray. They could compile those without much extra work and throw on era-appropriate outtakes like they did with the Pepper box.

I'm a bit loath to guess because Apple Corps has surprised us more than once in the past. But the "never sold..." tease really sounds like the Christmas messages to me.

DeeThomaz, winston32 and Mr. Explorer like this.
  5. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

LOL...after watching the directors cut of Anthology it was just like that! : )

Mr. Explorer likes this.
  6. vitorbastos123

I never got to watch that! How did you manage to watch?

evilpants and Michael like this.
  7. Kevin55

Kevin55 Forum Resident

Japan?

8. Michael

friend loaned me his copy...it was of poor quality and a bunch of extra interviews and such...only cared to watch it once...kinda frustrating.

vitorbastos123 likes this.
  9. mikecarrera

mikecarrera Forum Resident Thread Starter

that is correct, the first is an "official" bootleg and the second were announced like 2 or 3 weeks ago, re-releaeses of the 2014 mini LP replicas from Japan, official releases only for Japan but that is not what we are getting from Apple this December.

Sean, SammyJoe, evilpants and 7 others like this.
  10. Michael

Holy Moly a feeding frenzy! as expected..Heaven help those who don't gush over this...

Sean and evilpants like this.
  11. vitorbastos123

Better!! Thanks mike.

12. knob twirler

knob twirler Senior Member

But that *has* seen commercial release, as a VHS and RCA pre-laser disc thingie. I thought OP said never before released? I’d be happy if you were right, especially if it came with the outtakes.

13. hornsz

hornsz Forum Resident

Its 8:17 by my clock, with 5 pages so far. That is approximately 5 pages per hour. Four more hours till midnight.....that puts the prediction right on track

jmxw and Mr. Explorer like this.
  14. Michael

...let the line out they are biting hard! LOL. You need a countdown clock....

15. supermd

supermd Senior Member

16. Kevin55

Kevin55 Forum Resident

Sean Murdock, e.s., George C. and 2 others like this.
  17. Michael

hey! you suggested it! nice...if I may ask? what settlement?

18. I333I

I333I Forum Resident

19. Michael

20. Jimmy B.

Jimmy B. Be yourself or don't bother. Anti-fascism.

Orange ones that come with it!

21. Sidewinder43

Sidewinder43 Forum Resident

22. Michael

that's what I immediately thought!

23. andrewskyDE

andrewskyDE Island Owner

Or maybe twofer CDs of the albums in mono/stereo per disc till Magical Mystery Tour.

24. Lemon Curry

Lemon Curry (A) Face In The Crowd

Ok, I'll toss my guess in the ring. Something that's been available, but not for sale...
    I'm going with live performances. Shea, because they pulled that together for the movie, and hopefully some others that might surprise with decent sound quality.

25. goodiesguy

goodiesguy Confide In Me

Pete Best's 'Best of the Beatles' 1966 album direct from the original masters?

;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.