Omnivore Records-Less Than Perfect sale (Jan 9-12)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by spanky1, Jan 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spanky1

spanky1 Forum Resident Thread Starter

Less Than Perfect Sale – Omnivore Recordings

I got an email this afternoon from Omnivore informing me of a LESS THAN PERFECT sale. Unfortunately, just a few hours into the sale, 23 or the 29 titles are already out of stock.

The email stated the following about the bent corner sale:
    Hello Omnivores,

While music is now available in many forms and formats, we still love making physical product. The only drawback is that things ship from across the country to get to our warehouse, and in the process, some items arrive—well, in less than perfect condition. The vinyl and discs are fine, but the packaging may have a slight ding here or there. Rather than scrapping them, we’re offering them at a tremendous discount to you. CDs from $4.00 and LPs starting at $8.00. Move fast if you’re interested and grab them at incredible prices. There is very limited stock on hand and when they’re gone they’re gone!

Remember, these are “less than perfect” on the outside, but it’s the same great music on the inside. If there’s something you’ve been meaning to pick up, this is the perfect opportunity to add selections to your collections. Quantities are extremely limited, don’t delay!

Limited to stock on hand.

melstapler and john hp like this.
  2. Dennis Metz

Dennis Metz Born In A Motor City south of Detroit

Thanks very much. NRBQ:cheers:

3. cdash99

cdash99 Senior Member

It’s a great set, if you haven’t already heard it.

4. melstapler

melstapler Reissue Activist

They sold out so quickly of these desirable discounted titles, it should be called the "far from perfect sale."

5. Dennis Metz

Dennis Metz Born In A Motor City south of Detroit

My NRBQ arrived today and it is perfect :cheers:

melstapler likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.