1. This day in history: January 12, 2002. 9:49 AM, California time. The Steve Hoffman Music Forums officially launched with this thread. Thank you for 20 years of music, discussion, and great memories! Join our "Thank You!" thread, and we'll see you in the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Over 1,000 eBay auctions - mostly jazz LPs

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by Cody B, Dec 24, 2021.

  1. Cody B

    Cody B Forum Resident Thread Starter

    Location:
    Doylestown, PA
    Hi everyone, I just listed off over 1,000 auctions (all with a $6.00 starting bid). About 75% of it is jazz LPs, lots of early pressings/Blue Notes/RVGs/etc. (many of which in spectacular condition!), later OJCs, sealed copies, promos, Japanese pressings, audiophile labels etc. etc. The other +/- 25% is soul, funk Latin & doo wop LPs and 45s (with a few 78s).

    Any questions, don't hesitate to send me a message. Thank you and happy holidays!

    Items for sale by sunnysnails | eBay
     
  2. Cody B

    Cody B Forum Resident Thread Starter

    Location:
    Doylestown, PA
    Bump. The 1st auction ends in 4 hours. Thanks everyone!
     

Share This Page

molar-endocrine