Paul McCartney 'Find My Way' Video with Beck

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by FredV, Jul 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chemguy

Chemguy Forum Resident

He should drop If I Fell...

joy stinson likes this.
  2. joy stinson

joy stinson Secret friend

Me…your fellow SHF spies fan and friend…I think we’re maybe the only two “admitted” fans of the song on the forum …really unashamedly love that extended version and video.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
    possumdude likes this.
  3. joy stinson

Actually, I thought of that George video…

4. joy stinson

Macca II/it’s singles is my second favorite Paul album….wacky Macca style is my favorite Macca.

Ms. Daisy likes this.
  5. Strat-Mangler

Strat-Mangler Personal Survival Daily Record-Breaker

That was terrible deepfake. Didn't even look like Paul 90% of the time! Might as well put me in a black wig in the video. :laugh:

Gnome de Plume likes this.
  6. notesofachord

notesofachord Riding down the river in an old canoe

[​IMG]

joy stinson likes this.
  7. notesofachord

[​IMG]

joy stinson and vince like this.
  8. notesofachord

9. joy stinson

Jurassic park right here…lol.

notesofachord likes this.
  10. joy stinson

He’s always done some fun songs along…and a few are devoid of melody and, yes, as folks love to point out, also of sensible lyrics because the songs are just meant to be fun songs….

Floatupstream likes this.
  11. Gnome de Plume

Gnome de Plume 12 HOT hits for a COOL penny!

I agree. It was like a weird clone gone wrong. Compare the deepfake Paul to the actual Paul. Not even close.

joy stinson and BellaLuna like this.
  12. joy stinson

yeah…plus the paul in video you show above is from 68 I think….However, I love the find my way video.

13. Bink

Bink Forum Resident

Behind the scenes video:

Elliottmarx and joy stinson like this.
  14. joy stinson

Well, since internet became popularized, a few of the kooks have been warning us about Faul, claiming the aging man wasn’t like younger paul.:tsk:

15. Chief

Chief Over 12,000 Served

I don’t know why this wasn’t better. The “deep fake” technology seems better than this. But I think I also struggle to see the real 24 year old Paul moving like that. We know what it looks like when Paul dances around. Not bad though.

[​IMG]

joy stinson likes this.
  16. CDC

CDC Forum Resident

Love this video and Beck's take on the song! New interview in Variety with the videos director..my favourite quote from it is comparing Paul to pizza (lol) "Paul had one day where we did a three- or four-hour scan with him. We had this big apparatus where there were hundreds of cameras in a dome that he sat in, and he would basically give dozens and dozens of his own expressions while Hyperreal did a 3D scan of him. And then on set, he was there for four or five hours. He came for his cameo, but he was really enjoying his time there and liked to see the process, so he stuck around for many hours after that, too. It was just a two-day commitment from Paul, but for me it was pretty magical to have him there. And just like the atmosphere he brings when he walks into a room — you know, the whole crew is on their best behavior and everyone was in a good mood. … Paul McCartney is like pizza. Everyone likes pizza and knows what it is. So just to have him there just kind of created this very, very positive atmosphere that was really wonderful to work in. It was so, so wonderful to have him on set both of those days."
    Bella Poarch's Video Director on Making 'Inferno' and 'Build a Bitch' - Variety

foxylady likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.