Dismiss Notice
We are making some updates and reconfigurations to our server. Apologies for any downtime or slow forum loading now or within the next week or so. Thanks!

Popmarket Deals Thread (New Site!)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by GentleSenator, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Jesse O Taylor

Jesse O Taylor Well-Known Member

The problem, in my experience, isn't that they're non-responsive... they'll happily send you a return label & apologize for the inconvenience... but they'll never actually refund you when you send it back.

Literally every item I've ever sent back to them - probably 15 returns in the span of a year or two via their Discogs store - were never refunded unless I sent follow-up emails asking where my money was weeks or months later. EVERY. TIME. At first I chalked it up to bad management in the refund department, but it's way too consistent to be an accident. That's a lot of money just disappearing into the ether.

Fool me once, shame on me.
    Fool me 15 times, and I'm inclined to think you're blatantly scamming your customers.

Davidmk5 likes this.
  2. jason202

jason202 Forum Resident

This thread has reminded me that I'd pre-ordered two different records from Popmarket back in March and April, and I've still received nothing. These were Music On Vinyl titles that have since been released but appear to be no longer available. I have zero faith that Popmarket will ever deliver these.

3. CraigVC

CraigVC Senior Member

PopMarket on Discogs just issued me a refund for the Allan Holdsworth 12CD box set that was incorrectly fulfilled with a single CD. I'm gonna wait a couple of days to confirm that the refund actually hits my credit card, but my PayPal account says the refund is in progress. For me, this went about as well as it could have gone, once it was clear that they were fulfilling the wrong item.

[​IMG]

hutlock and Davidmk5 like this.
  4. jason202

jason202 Forum Resident

Has anyone had issues getting orders canceled with Popmarket? I've been trying to get two separate orders canceled, neither of which are ever likely to be fulfilled, and they've been completely unresponsive through their website, Facebook and Twitter for days now. In the past they've gotten back to me within 24 hours or so.