QLN Prestige One

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by AtohmGT2HD, Jan 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AtohmGT2HD

AtohmGT2HD Forum Resident Thread Starter

Got some new speakers yesterday to demo at home as I'm currently thinking of switching from floorstanders to standmount speakers. :) Different reasons behind that decision.

First up are the swedish Qln Prestige One's. Their bigger brother, the Prestige Three's, has been getting a LOT of positive reactions worldwide. I can understand why now.

After these I want to see if I can demo the PMC Twenty5.22i. Has anyone heard those?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. PoetryOnPlastic

PoetryOnPlastic Forum Reedmaker

Care to elaborate on your listening impressions? It looks like based on your signature you ended up with the PMCs.

AtohmGT2HD likes this.
  3. AtohmGT2HD

AtohmGT2HD Forum Resident Thread Starter

I really liked the Qln Prestige Ones but I never got the bass to sound right in my room with them. Other than that, lovely sound. Magic with acoustic music and voices, very nice soundstage. Smooth treble. Yeah they did a lot of things right.
    If I would afford them I would probably have demoed the Prestige Threes as well.
    After I demoed them at home I went to a local dealer in Stockholm to demo the Twenty5.22i standmount speakers. They too sounded fantastic.
    He had a pair of used Twenty5.24 in walnut for a great prize and yeah, they had more of everything. I simply LOVED everything about them when demoing them so I bought them on the spot.

timind and PoetryOnPlastic like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.