RADIOHEAD OK Computer VINYL LP PARLOPHONE Early UK pressing RARE nodata2 MINT

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by imarcq, Sep 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imarcq

imarcq Men are from Mars, I'm from Bromley... Thread Starter

RADIOHEAD OK Computer VINYL LP PARLOPHONE Early UK pressing RARE nodata2 MINT 724385522918 | eBay

RADIOHEAD

OK COMPUTER

VINYL LP PARLOPHONE 1997

Early UK pressing RARE nodata2

COVER VG++/ VINYL NM-

This is being reluctantly sold, and is in quite superb condition. Really top notch MINT vinyl. There is one single dent on top right hand corner near the bar code. For this reason I've conservatively downgraded the cover to VG++.

Otherwise it's very crisp and clean. Still spotlessly white.The labels are crisp and clean The vinyl still looking great with no scratches and plays really well. The original inners are lovely with no creases or signs of wear. They DO NOT have the dish shape die-cut at the top edge. It is cut straight.There is a very tiny tear on one inner from disc rubbing. That's it!

An excellent collector piece, guaranteed to impress. And most importantly it sounds divine! Shipping worldwide. Priced to sell quickly!

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:

This is an EARLY UK PRESSING and has NODATA02 etc on both the cover and runouts. Please carefully CHECK THE LABEL AND MATRIX information presented below BEFORE deciding to bid. There are many varients. This is NOT A FIRST PRESSING, but is a very early repress, and as such is very similar.

UK shipping is FREE.

Worldwide shipping also available via eBay Global Shipping Program, priced according to your destination. Any applicable Taxes and Duty is included in the eBay GSP price, plus piece of mind and insurance against loss or any damages.

MATRIX INFO:

PRINTED LABEL caption A-side and B-side:

7243 8 57331 1 6 / 7243 8 57331 1 8

eeny / meeny / made in UK / lc 0299 / nodata 02 A/B

PRINTED LABEL caption C-side and D-side:

7243 8 55229 1 8 / 7243 8 57332 1 5

miney / mo / made in UK / lc 0299 / nodata 02 C/D

RUNOUT Side-A

NODATA 0X2A-1-1- (stamped)

I LIKE YOU, YOU ARE A WONDERFUL PERSON VINYL BLAIR / 8552291 1A1 / D (handwritten)

RUNOUT Side-B

NODATA 0X2B-1-1-
    (stamped)

I'M FULL OF ENTHUSIASM I'M GOING PLACES / 8552291 1B1 / D
    (handwritten)

RUNOUT Side-C

NODATA 0X2C-1-1-
    (stamped)

I'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU/ 8552291 1C1 / D (handwritten)

RUNOUT Side-D

NODATA 0X2D-1-1-
    (stamped)

I'M AN IMPORTANT PERSON, WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME HOME WITH ME? / D
    (handwritten)

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.