Record Fair in Davis, CA on August 5

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by zongo, Aug 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zongo

zongo Forum Resident Thread Starter

This coming Sunday there will be a vinyl and music fair in Davis, CA, about an hour east of San Francisco on Route 80. I will have a table there, selling. In the past, this event has been extremely friendly and pleasant. It is bigger this time, with more sellers, but I think it will probably retain it's friendly atmosphere. I am copying the message from the organizers of the fair below. I hope to see you there!

---------------------------------------

On Sunday, August 5th we are hosting the...

Armadillo Music & KDVS Vinyl & Music Fair!
    Located at the Davis Senior Center @ 646 A Street (corner of 7th & A)
    in Davis, CA 95616
    Over 50 tables available to vendors @ $30 each, limit 3 tables max per vendor.
    From 9am-4:30pm. Vendors check-in at 8am.
    The goal is to sell this event out by June 1st. We start promoting this through magazines and newspapers next week.
    Everything from vinyl records, CDS, tapes, DVDS and all things music related! We would love to get a turntable dealer or two in as well! People always inquire where they can buy a turntable at the event!

The event is FREE to the public, and parking is FREE all day! There will be on site catering and music provided by KDVS.

If you are interested in buying a table please call 530-758-8058 and you can use a credit card to do so. If you want to buy a table in person you can do so at Armadillo Music, located at 205 F Street in Davis. The city of Davis is looking to turn this into a quarterly event, so our goal is to make this a destination for collectors from all over California. Do not sleep on getting a table and do so now! Tables are not refundable, unless the event cancels, which it won't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.