Hi! There are many threads about retipping out there, but thought I would start this one as I'm not certain that it is the right move at the moment. Here is the problem; my DL-103R is worn and I can't decide if I should send it out for retip ($199 + shipping costs) or purchase a new one from that auction site for $259 shipped from Japan. I'm using a Grado Gold that I had before moving to the Denon and know that overall I don't like it as much. So, should I have two Denon's as I know that I enjoy them (and knowing that I'll still have to go with a retip at some point), or deal with the Grado in the system for 6-8 weeks at a time every few years?