Room Setup Advice - Speaker Placement Spreading out my Speakers?

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by Fish17, May 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fish17

Fish17 Forum Resident Thread Starter

I found a used Target Audio stand (original UK ones) for $160 this women found them at a yard sale!

It looks like the FS series, I'll fill these bad boys up with filler, get some blue tak and I'll be good to go!

Last edited: May 22, 2020
    Rick58 likes this.
  2. Rick58

Rick58 Forum Resident

sounds pretty cool (no pun intended)! Mine are kind of weird, they're two square columns turned 45 degrees (like <><>) and welded together. They were white when I bought them (on clearance thru ... Audio Advisor? or something) ... this was >15 years ago. I spray painted them black. They don't have any kind of cable management. They do have a couple ~3/4" holes in the top plate where I could put a funnel in and add the sand. I might need new ones though, mine have been sitting in my garage for years, and I discovered at some point that the little $h!t cat that jumped on top of the speaker had also pi$$ed on the stands. :cussing:

3. Fish17

Fish17 Forum Resident Thread Starter

That sucks! Cat pee is the worst. When I moved into my house mine peed on the brand new lazyboy! Fortunately I had them replace the whole side due to some other "mechanical" issue.

You can't get rid of that smell.

Rick58 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.