sctv season 1-4 19.99

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by b&w, Dec 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b&w

b&w Forum Resident Thread Starter

2. ubsman

ubsman Active Member

Pretty amazing price on Vol. 4 since it's not even out yet. I wonder why they charge the card immediately though for pre-orders. That's odd.

3. Oatsdad

Oatsdad Oat, Biscuits, Abbie & Mitzi: Best Dogs Ever

??? Volume 4 came out in September 2005!

4. ubsman

ubsman Active Member

Here's what it says if I pretend to order it:

*THIS IS A PRE-ORDER! I UNDERSTAND THAT I WILL BE CHARGED NOW AND THAT THE DVD'S I AM ORDERING AND ALL OTHER ITEMS IN THIS ORDER WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL JANUARY 8, 2007

5. Oatsdad

Oatsdad Oat, Biscuits, Abbie & Mitzi: Best Dogs Ever

Well, there's clearly something screwy with their system. V4 definitely came out back in 2005...

6. b&w

b&w Forum Resident Thread Starter

Well I suppose it could mean that it’s a “preorder” for their system. Perhaps it’s a price reduction that is going to happen at that time or some other issue that necessitates them calling it a preorder. I have ordered from them in the past and haven’t had any issues. That’s not to say that’s a guarantee of anything. I am ordering one of each and I'll let you know what happens.

7. Roland Stone

Roland Stone Offending Member

By "pre-order" they must mean either they're sold out of remaindered copies of Season 4 and are waiting for more, or that they haven't received them yet.

However, I don't think remaindered copies are something that typically can be re-ordered. I'd probably jump on the first three volumes and order Volume 4 from another retailer, like Daedalus Books or Newbury Comics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.