Dismiss Notice
We are making some updates and reconfigurations to our server. Apologies for any downtime or slow forum loading now or within the next week or so. Thanks!

sctv season 1-4 19.99

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by b&w, Dec 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b&w

b&w Forum Resident Thread Starter

2. ubsman

ubsman Active Member

Pretty amazing price on Vol. 4 since it's not even out yet. I wonder why they charge the card immediately though for pre-orders. That's odd.

3. Oatsdad

Oatsdad Oat, Biscuits and Abbie: Best Dogs Ever

??? Volume 4 came out in September 2005!

4. ubsman

ubsman Active Member

Here's what it says if I pretend to order it:

*THIS IS A PRE-ORDER! I UNDERSTAND THAT I WILL BE CHARGED NOW AND THAT THE DVD'S I AM ORDERING AND ALL OTHER ITEMS IN THIS ORDER WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL JANUARY 8, 2007

5. Oatsdad

Oatsdad Oat, Biscuits and Abbie: Best Dogs Ever

Well, there's clearly something screwy with their system. V4 definitely came out back in 2005...

6. b&w

b&w Forum Resident Thread Starter

Well I suppose it could mean that it’s a “preorder” for their system. Perhaps it’s a price reduction that is going to happen at that time or some other issue that necessitates them calling it a preorder. I have ordered from them in the past and haven’t had any issues. That’s not to say that’s a guarantee of anything. I am ordering one of each and I'll let you know what happens.

7. Roland Stone

Roland Stone Offending Member

By "pre-order" they must mean either they're sold out of remaindered copies of Season 4 and are waiting for more, or that they haven't received them yet.

However, I don't think remaindered copies are something that typically can be re-ordered. I'd probably jump on the first three volumes and order Volume 4 from another retailer, like Daedalus Books or Newbury Comics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.