Share photos of your music-related artwork (posters, prints, memorabilia, etc)

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Norm Apter, Jul 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Norm Apter

Norm Apter Well-Known Member In Memoriam Thread Starter

If you were anything like me, you had tons of music-related posters hanging on your bedroom wall in high school and dorm room in college. I then went through a period in which I got rid of just about everything (Among those, I regret tossing a pretty killer R.E.M. 1989 Green World Tour Poster that accompanied me from home to college, but that's another story...).

Do you still have any music related artwork in your house, garage, or office? I noticed some cool stuff in passing in the thread in which people share photos of their stereo systems. I thought it might be cool to have a thread dedicated just to music-related art.

I'll kick things off...

I always like The Stone Roses Jackson Pollock inspired-art found on the cover of their debut and early singles when I was turned onto the band in 1990. Recently I've had a revived interest in their music and tracked down the three posters pictured below. Maybe I'll get them matted and framed one day. The second shot is of a painted metal plate that a friend gave me for my birthday in summer 1996, I think. You might recognize the group ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.