Dismiss Notice
We are making some updates and reconfigurations to our server. Apologies for any downtime or slow forum loading now or within the next week or so. Thanks!

Someone's going to get screwed...

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by TSmithPage, Nov 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -=Rudy=-

-=Rudy=- ♪♫♪♫♫♪♪♫♪♪ Staff

This is just IMHO, but after using both half.com and Amazon, I really like Amazon a lot better. As a buyer, I like Amazon's search system a lot better. With half.com, I'm wading through a lot of crap. At Amazon, I can type in a vague search like "Zeppelin Holy", and I'll get listing for Led Zep's "Houses Of The Holy". As a seller, I like the idea of having a "Used & New From: $...." link right next to Amazon's own listing for the new item. This is more exposure than one would get from a half.com listing, IMHO. I'm in a habit now of clicking that link in Amazon to see if I can find a deal.

Before half.com shuts down, if any of you have CDs listed there on a separate half.com account, pull all of your listings and quit buying on your account. Then, contact eBay to merge your feedback into your normal eBay account. I did that last year...painless. :)

2. TSmithPage

TSmithPage Ex Post Facto Member Thread Starter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.