Stinkin eBay

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by DEG, Mar 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DEG

DEG Sparks ^^^ Thread Starter

I have over 3000 (!) transactions and they have banned me from selling because of a few transactions gone bad. Amazing. They have zero compassion for the sellers side. I just think their business model is warped. I have called them at least 10 times (this started in March 2015) and get the same, cold answer. "Find other outlets to sell at". Well, my selling luck here is pretty bad, I guess the stuff I list isn't wanted or whatever. But at least I sold the Doors L.A. Woman 45rpm set and basically got my money back. I love this place but for sure do not love ebay. David

2. rjp

rjp Senior Member

"gone bad" ?????

care to explain?

Strat-Mangler likes this.
  3. Utopia is here

Utopia is here New Member

I have seen them let people sell CD-R bootlegs and would do nothing to stop it so I don't understand why they were messing with you! Whem the guy has sold hundreds of the same title its pretty obviously and plus they don't have a legitimate record company name. And they keep changing the polices so I think if they refund your money if you make a claim they don't stop this illegal activity. That's greed and eventually it will ruin the site and they have lost a lot of people that used to buy regularly for some reason and that might be why!! I hope you get your money back and if not I would report them to every federal fraud division and blast it all over social media. That's the only way to stop scammers that belong in jail for stealing your money and will keep,on doing it until something happens.

melstapler likes this.
  4. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

So what are "a few transactions gone bad"?

rjp, AaronW, eddiel and 1 other person like this.
  5. rjp

rjp Senior Member

waiting patiently for a response................................................:waiting:

SJP likes this.
  6. Bingo Bongo

Bingo Bongo Music gives me Eargasms

My only problem with Ebay is all the fees....

formu_la, Dave and Strat-Mangler like this.
  7. Strat-Mangler

Strat-Mangler Personal Survival Daily Record-Breaker

I'm suuuuure we'll get an honest response.

Personally have never heard a seller getting kicked off eBay and considering how greedy they are, it'd have to be something quite extreme for that to happen, I'd think.

spanky1, Dave and SJP like this.
  8. Christian Hill

Christian Hill It's all in the mind

"this started in March 2015"

4 years ago.........................get over it and move on.

Strat-Mangler likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.