The last TV shows(s) you watched...

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by progrocker71, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Chazro

Chazro Forum Resident

Luck - For this fan that truly enjoys the horsework involved in Yellowstone I went back to HBO and watched Luck. The horsework involved in this show is totally different, but incredible, nonetheless! The camerawork involved during the races is truly thrilling. Of course, there's no Beth Dutton so you'll have to make do with Nick Nolte, Dennis Farina, and Dustin Hoffman!;)

2. LilacTeardrop

LilacTeardrop "Roll It Over My Soul...and Leave Me Here"

The X Games, Aspen
    Men's Ski Slopestyle & some of the Women's Ski SuperPipe.
    Exciting!!
    [​IMG]

3. Jazzmonkie

Jazzmonkie Forum Resident

Derek - Season 1 Episode 7
    [​IMG]

George P likes this.
  4. Mylene

Mylene Senior Member

The Chase (UK) Jenny (The Vixen) Ryan was up against a team that seemed like no hopers but there was a black dude who knew everything if he actually thought about it. Plus the 'smartest person on the team' kept on passing and only answered one question in the final chase. How they beat Jenny was a miracle.

5. TimM

TimM Senior Member

Chuck: Seasons 1 thru 5
    I binged watched this over the last couple of weeks which is unusual for me. The relationships between the members of the cast are brilliantly written, while the plot of the show is absolutely silly. I found it a very good show overall.

6. stillrockin

stillrockin Forum Resident

Just finished a binge on the 9 episodes of American Rust. It was a slow starter but really glad we stuck with it. A great piece of storytelling and some very well nuanced acting performances. Hope there is a season 2.

7. Rachael Bee

Rachael Bee Miembra muy loca

The first 7 episodes of Star Trek Enterprise. I met the Andorians and I think they're cool! ;)

YardByrd likes this.
  8. MikaelaArsenault

MikaelaArsenault Forum Resident

Secrets of Playboy on A&E On Demand

9. LilacTeardrop

Sex And The City
    Season 3, several episodes

[​IMG]

MikaelaArsenault likes this.
  10. Carl Swanson

Carl Swanson Senior Member

Dangerous Assignment.

I watched an episode from 1952 last night.

I'll always give anything with Brian Donlevy at least a look.

11. Jimmy B.

Jimmy B. Be yourself or don't bother. Anti-fascism.

A couple episodes of Night Court from season two last night, as I had watched Tootsie and saw Ellen Foley there in a small role, and wanted to see her in this. Had been many years since I saw Night Court.
    Billie and The Cat and Pick A Number. Both were okay.

MikaelaArsenault likes this.
  12. Jimmy B.

Cheers - "The Coach's Daughter" (w/Allyce Beasley; my favorite Cheers episode) and "Any Friend Of Diane's" (w/Julia Duffy, wonderful here, as on Newhart)

13. Jimmy B.

I watched the Newhart episode "Candidate Larry." What a great show that series was. (This one had them wanting to stop people coming in and destroying their woods, cutting down all the trees, as an outsider plans to do if elected mayor. A sub-plot involved Michael and the cutest dog ever, named Juliet. Stephanie's reactions to it were the funniest part of the show for me.)

I posted on a thread about Newhart or the Bob Newhart Show, was wondering:
    Does anybody know what episode of NEWHART had George Utley going around with this boombox-with-a-microphone thing singing songs? I'd swear one was That's The Way I Like It, I remember that.
    Geez, I'd seen it so many times years ago, but I don't remember what other storyline was happening in it...

14. Daedalus

Daedalus I haven't heard it all.....

Archive81 on Netflix.

15. clayton

clayton Senior Member

Currently watching season 5 of Billions. Next up Reacher on the 4th of February.

16. Armjim

Armjim Music is indeed a gift from Heaven

Last night we watched the new HBO series The Gilded Age. I had a bias against it as I had read comments about how it paled in comparison to Downton Abby. When it began I thought "won't be sticking with this one". Initially some of the snooty characters and a few of the servants were downright unlikable. But as the episode progressed a degree of the human warmth of a few of the characters began to emerge, and the episode became more appealing. We will be watching the follow-up episodes.

Khorn likes this.
  17. Rachael Bee

Rachael Bee Miembra muy loca

I finished season 1 of Star Trek Enterprise and started the second.

18. Hadean75

Hadean75 Forum Moonlighter

Ghost Adventures on Discovery+

19. Jimmy B.

Newhart - "Prima Darryl" (season 6, episode 2 - the one I was wondering about before), and then backward to season 2: "Lady and The Tramps" (Stephanie gets lost in the woods) (as one reviewer put it, this episode was the real beginning of Newhart); "Book Talk" (introduction of Michael); "Vermont Today" (Micheal meets Stephanie).
    I really love this show.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

20. polchik

polchik Forum Resident

the queen's gambit

again ....

this series has a lot of heart. i enjoyed it just as much as when i binged it the 1st time around ...

21. Joseph.McClure

Joseph.McClure Forum Resident

The Guest Book

22. LilacTeardrop

Beat Bobby Flay

[​IMG]

- 2 episodes, one of which Chef Laura Vitale was one of the judges. I recognized her from youtube.

[​IMG]

23. Hadean75

Hadean75 Forum Moonlighter

A Haunting on Discovery+

24. George P

George P Notable Member

25. Kaskade10729

Kaskade10729 Senior Member

[​IMG]

EPISODE 32, SEASON 1, DISC 5 of

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]