Udiscover Music & Musicvaultz

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by dudley07726, Oct 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dudley07726

dudley07726 Forum Resident Thread Starter

I have never seen worse service in my life from these two related companies. First, it took an eternity to get the Flaming Pie Deluxe Box from Udiscover even though it was ordered months prior. Now, with Music
    Vaultz, I have yet to receive any notice of pending shipment from them for the new Lennon Gimmie Some Truth Deluxe set. And that was preordered in August. Price was excellent but the time to receive items from them is too long.

2. David67

David67 Forum Resident

I ordered Bobbie Gentry's Chickasaw County box set upon release from uDiscover but heard nothing for months and they never replied to my emails. I had to contact PayPal to get a refund.

3. Jack

Jack Senior Member

It’s not worth the wait in order to save a few bucks.

4. MARTHY

MARTHY Forum Resident

Obviously, it doesn't matter how far in advance one orders a pre-order, the company can't ship until the product is in hand. Also, a lot of companies are operating on limited personnel due to the ongoing Covid restrictions. I purchased the Stones's Goats Head Soup box set from uDiscoverMusic as a pre-order and it shipped shortly after the release date and was well packaged. I also pre-ordered The Cranberries' No Need To Argue and received an email that it will be delayed until November 13, I believe. I always like to check my account, make sure my orders/pre-orders are all in order, so to speak. So far, no probs with uDisocverMusic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.