Urban Outfitters - online only, today only, 50% off sale items

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Tjazz, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Tjazz

Tjazz Music is my Mistress Thread Starter

If you can't order online, you can try the store pickup.
    https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/vinyl-records-for-sale

Uncle Drew - cassette for $1 :winkgrin:

Frank Sinatra - 2LP songs for the lonely $10 (you'll have to check local stores)

Aretha Franklin 2LP - good luck. Couldn't find a store that had it in stock.

SJP, Jimijam and black sheriff like this.
  2. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Great lead on the Sinatra album, picking one up at a local UO location. Also getting the Chicago Christmas album, $5...what the heck! My girls each picked out something as well, one got an album and another bought a belt. No shipping charge when picking up makes this even better.

3. Tjazz

I wanted that Chicago Christmas LP too, but they didn't ship it and I didn't want to drive to another UO store just for that LP. Picking up some LPs, I noticed Michael Buble (white color) Christmas LP and a Valerie June (Purple) LP for $10. I passed, but maybe I should have bought 'em. :winkgrin:

4. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Well the Sinatra album didn't come through. "Out of stock" which I guess is what happens when you order a smokin' deal for store pick-up. Oh well. I delayed by getting my girls in on the action and my bride picked up our small order today. Hard to complain but Sinatra at that price would have been sweet.

5. Tjazz

I saw another 2-LP Sinatra at the Thousand Oaks Mall. It's been marked down to $15. (original sticker $32) At least you got the Chicago LP for $5.