Used CD stores in St. Louis area

Discussion in 'Music, Movie and Hardware Store Guide' started by 905, May 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 905

905 Senior Member Thread Starter

Anyone know of all the good used CD/LP stores in the St. Louis area... I have been going to CD Reunion in Hazelwood for a while and have always been happy.

2. voicebug

voicebug Senior Member

The two 'Now Hear This' stores are legendary in the St. Louis area. They closed the one in Fairview Heights a few years back, but I'm not sure if the one in St. Louis is still open or not.

Any 'CD Reunion' store is good---------the two I know are the ones on Lindbergh and the one in St. Peters, Mo.

I've lived in Houston for a few years, but I'm from Granite City, IL. and have done a LOT of CD shopping in the St. Louis bi-state area. If 'Vintage Vinyl' is still open in the Central West End------I've found some good used discs there.

What's that store in Fairview Heights 'Slackers?' I actually found a DCC Gold disc in there once. There's also one in Glen Carbon, IL right down from the Wal-Mart.

Man, I'm homesick. :shake:

3. OE3

OE3 Senior Member

4. Dennis Metz

Dennis Metz Born In A Motor City south of Detroit

Vintage Vinyl and Euclid Records are both grat stores.

5. craigr

craigr Forum Resident

I live in KC, but when I visit St. Louis, I always check out Euclid Records at least.

6. Yeah, Euclid Records is great but is no longer on Euclid--they moved from the Central West End to Webster.

Vintage Vinyl is a good place. The Metro East location closed a while ago, but they are still around in the Loop.

The Record Exchange on Hampton has a large selection. I find that a lot of the vinyl there is not in great shape, however.

Now Hear This in Kirkwood is smallish but has some cool stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.