What happened to the Family Guy?

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by mdp7751, Jan 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdp7751

mdp7751 New Member Thread Starter

All of my schedule listings still claim that it should be on Cartoon Network at 10:30 (cst), but Futurama is on instead. What gives? Is it on at another time? Is it on any other networks?

2. poweragemk

poweragemk Old Member

I wonder if they've pulled it in anticipation of its resurrection as a first-run show...

3. Jeff H.

Jeff H. Senior Member

I think it's coming on later now. I caught it on at 1 in the morning on Cartoon Network a couple of sundays ago.

4. Steve-oh

Steve-oh Senior Member

Actually, I noticed they moved it to the slot right before Futurama.

5. mdp7751

do you mean at 10:00 (cst)?

6. duse

duse Senior Member

Save your time trying to watch it late on Sunday night on Cartoon Network, and just buy the DVDs! I've got both volumes, and they have a very high replay value. FOX really messed this one up, cancelling the show. If you are up late on Sunday as mentioned in a previous post, it's part of the Adult Swim lineup. Be sure to catch "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" as well. Very funny stuff.

7. daveman

daveman Forum All Star

Yeah, it's weird. It used to be at 11:00 (est), then moved to 11:30, now it's back at 11. 10 your time. I realized that as well.

8. mdp7751

Thanks all, found it last night and laughed my ass off. Ordered both DVD's too. Gonna turn my buddy, and regular Hoffman poster, Wags on to it (while an absolutely ridiculous audiophile, a little TV challenged). Thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.