Wild Life / Red Rose Speedway Price and Shipping Thread

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by MemoInPR, Oct 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dudley07726

dudley07726 Forum Resident

They’re saying something different to me

1st email 4:58 pm today

Hi,

Thanks for contacting the Universal Music Group. I am very sorry to hear about the delay in your order. Your item is in the final stage of fulfillment in our warehouse and should ship soon. We apologize for any inconvenience.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Sincerely,

Cecily

Next email 5:09 pm today

Hi,

Thanks for contacting the Universal Music Group.

Yes sir, your order is being processed and will ship within the next 5-7 business days.
    If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Sincerely,

Jenn

2. zeejaydee

zeejaydee New Member

My Amazon order for BBB has been moved to the Cancelled category without any sort of notification. I guess it was too good to be true

3. BeatleStair

BeatleStair Senior Member

I got the red rose Speedway Super Deluxe box set yesterday and was supposed to get the wildlife Super Deluxe set tonight from Amazon but just got an email saying that it was delayed in shipping. Errr.

Don't know how that happens. Its happened a few times but hopefully I'll get it tomorrow, they say it could be as long as the 11th. Amazon Prime ain't what it used to be. Double errrr

Mr. Explorer and sway61 like this.
  4. supermd

supermd Senior Member

That's strange. I spoke to someone on the phone and noted what he said. I even got a newer, shorter order number for future reference.

5. Sixpence

Sixpence Zeppelin Fan

There may be a pattern here.

Are all of these "cancellations" to people in the United States? If possible, MusicVaultz probably didn't want the expenditure of shipping expensive boxes.

I never had any issue ever with any other vendor where a card is rejected due to security issues where the vendor cancels the order. In the e-mail they sent me they include the following: "If you have already been charged we will issue a refund to you straight away which you should see on your next bank statement."

If the card was rejected, why why this statement?

Most vendors usually contact the customer to resolve the problem.

The MusicVaultz customer service is terrible and is a vendor I won't purchase anything from in the future.

moeson and susyredstripe like this.
  6. zeejaydee

zeejaydee New Member

Just got the Amazon cancellation email after noticing it disappearing from my orders. I did get a $5 amazon gift card out of the deal...so I guess all is not bad right? So now I can open my 2 sets and hope for a individual release of Wings Over Europe

Mr. Explorer likes this.
  7. sway61

sway61 Forum Resident

I ordered the Red Rose Speedway Reconstruction 2 LP set from Amazon Wednesday afternoon and I have prime and suppose to ger free 2 day shipping but it hasn't even shipped yet and will arrive on Tuesday! I did get a 10% coupon on the purchase.

8. sws2000

sws2000 Forum Resident

Mr. Explorer likes this.
  9. audiomixer

audiomixer As Bald As The Beatles

What is in this country anymore?

BeatleStair likes this.
  10. EddieMann

EddieMann I used to be a king...

I am right with you. Kind of takes you right out of the discussion too. I now have no desire to hear how great this box is.

moeson and susyredstripe like this.
  11. Francisx

Francisx Forum Resident

My deluxe box from PM.com was cancelled. I am upset

susyredstripe likes this.
  12. supermd

supermd Senior Member

How do you know it was cancelled?

13. Jerry Horne

Jerry Horne WYWH (1975-2025)

:yikes:

14. boggs

boggs Multichannel Machiavellian

I'm living with the fantasy that my BBB is going to be sent from Virginia in 5-7 days. :help:

supermd likes this.
  15. Danby Delight

Danby Delight Forum Resident

Nice cheap Wild Life box sitting in an Amazon box on my stoop when I got home tonight. No complaints.

16. Rigoberto

Rigoberto Forum Resident

How cheap was it?

17. sws2000

sws2000 Forum Resident

Just got an email from pm.com that my big box has shipped with USPS tracking number

boggs, supermd and joeislive like this.
  18. joeislive

joeislive Streets Ahead

Got the email from the PM shop. Box has shipped and got a tracking number yay!

(still, would have preferred the thing I preordered 2 months ago to arrive the day of release instead of shipping out that day, but sadly Amazon seems the only player capable of doing that for the most part)

19. sws2000

sws2000 Forum Resident

Just the fact that it shipped on release day is a big improvement

Mr. Explorer, joeislive and Mazzy like this.
  20. SixOClockBoos

SixOClockBoos The Man On The Flaming Pie

Me and a number of other users on the other thread for these got shipping notices for the BBB.

Mr. Explorer likes this.
  21. Exactly. That’s basically on time for Udiscover.

Mr. Explorer and sws2000 like this.
  22. joeislive

joeislive Streets Ahead

True. I really hope if he does a mega set like this next time, they don't make it exclusive to the web store. Or if they have to have an exclusive item make it a shirt or tote bag, not a cd!

23. sws2000

sws2000 Forum Resident

Someone mention earlier that they ship these media mail. That's going to take away, right?

24. SixOClockBoos

SixOClockBoos The Man On The Flaming Pie

Media Mail confirmed. I can see the service on my USPS tracking product information. Should be about a week to 9 days I think to get across the country for me. Possibly more with how the holidays are here and USPS seems to flub up more during this month, although last year I had some packages come really quick with media.

Mr. Explorer and sws2000 like this.
  25. I paid more for standard; upgraded from media mail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.