Wild Life / Red Rose Speedway Price and Shipping Thread

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by MemoInPR, Oct 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. supermd

supermd Senior Member

My item arrived in SF and is enroute! :)

crossroads69 and Mr. Explorer like this.
  2. Mr. Explorer

Mr. Explorer Trumpet Man/Dapper Dan

Well balls! Canada Post tracking from MV was saying "in the US, expected 12/14" so I was just going off of that. Didn't know until this post that I could put the number into the USPS system. So I did and got the same result as you. Desperately hoping it gets to Omaha before the 18th because that morning I'm going out of town for 10 days :(

3. Nosferatu666

Nosferatu666 Active Member

Still nothing from uDiscover UK in Austria
    Universal contacted me that they shipped on 06.12.
    After two lost packages from Amazon UK last three weeks I'm getting nervous.
    B2C Europe (Germany) GmbH still says 11/12/2018 21:34Shipped.
    The Austrian Post still tells me "The sender has provided electronic shipment information 11.12.2018 14:04:02" Means it still not arived in Austria

4. Same here!

Cristiano Cortellazzi likes this.
  5. No
    No More!!! It was available only for few hours and then disappear!!!

6. Flaming Torch

Flaming Torch Forum Resident

In the UK due to taxes etc Bob's big box was £600. I don't know what it would resell for. I have 2 extra copies but have not put them up for sale. Re Paul's big box I tend to agree that it will never be much below the retail price unless parts of it get a stand alone release ie the Wings Over Europe.
    The download codes work once. Any failure means you need to email the support link.

paulmccartneyistheman likes this.
  7. NewKidInTown

NewKidInTown Forum Resident

Order from PM.com and received #2356. Double boxed, thankfully because the outer box was crushed! Fortunately contents unscathed, and absolutely gorgeous! This package has me gobsmacked! I hope everyone gets theirs in short order!

8. Flaming Torch

Flaming Torch Forum Resident

Agreed. I would buy a vinyl WoE and would have got the Esher demos on vinyl on release had it not included the remix stuff (sorry folks just don't want it). I will probably get the Esher demos and remix 4 lp set next year if the price comes down. WoE double vinyl - yes would pay £30 odd for one if such a beast existed.

Mr. Explorer and supermd like this.
  9. Max Wilbury

Max Wilbury Berlin Beetle

Again, reporting from Germany... and I'm glad to tell that this morning it arrives well and sound
    Extremely happy about it.

I have to say: no notification, nothing from bravado (Universal Germany). It just arrived, like a bus.

10. jacden

jacden Senior Member

I ordered the Big Box from uDiscover in the UK, and was told it shipped on 7 December, exactly one week ago. I accidentally made a mistake, neglecting to select "curier", so no tracking info. Needless to say I'm starting to get nervous about it getting lost on the way to Denmark or getting damaged.

Any fellow Danes in the same situation, and have you received your Big Box yet?

11. Nosferatu666

Nosferatu666 Active Member

Strange I'm from Austria and there was no way to Chose the shipping method. As far as I know all were shipped with Courier.
    You can try TrackYourParcel
    Put in "Enter your order number / TYP Numberin" your order number. Mine ist p.ex. C544217 and put .1 to it C544217.1

As i wrote before my parcel was shipped on 06.12. According to "Track your parcel" it was shipped on 11.12.2018.
    Since that day NO UPDATE

cmi and jacden like this.
  12. Arnold Grove

Arnold Grove Senior Member

The reason why I asked is that Amazon was not supposed to have any of them at all in the first place.

marklamb and ConnieGuitar like this.
  13. Peter K

Peter K Forum Resident

Downer, I ordered my BBB ON 27 November after a member here posted a link to Amazon which allowed me to order, the set. I'm really grateful for the tip off as my set is in transit, I didn't believe I would get it from Amazon due to postings here and what was stated on the Super deluxe edition site, which all said Amazon weren't involved and it was restricted to the Paul McCartney store and universal stores, I let my order sit without cancelling and hey ho it's coming my way, the link closed shortly after the 27th November but I did order immediately when I saw the link and that it was for the BBB.

downer likes this.
  14. vegard martinsen

vegard martinsen Forum Resident

Lucky you! But if I may ask: did it arrive by regular post or via DHL?

15. bward

bward Senior Member

Hey Guys,

I ordered BBB on 11/2 thru PMC.com. I received a confirmation email and credit card charged.
    Website still says logistics this morning 12/14.
    Am I at risk of cancellation?
    Did those cancellations only come though the MusicValtz route?
    Or were PMC.com orders cancelled too?
    I'll send an email to PMC.com today, just want to know what I am getting into.
    Besides, today, I finally got my White Album deluxe ordered on 9/26.
    I've been dealing with that for weeks.
    Now this.
    There has to be a better way.
    Thanks!

16. jabbo5150

jabbo5150 Forum Resident

Heard from Music Vaultz! They will apply that 20% from the Welcome code after the fact, so I will get refunded about $80 on my order! Woohoo!

17. musicfan37

musicfan37 Senior Member

Mine arrived in Seattle yesterday as well. Maybe today, possibly?

Jerry Horne likes this.
  18. chickendinna

chickendinna Homegrown’s All Right With Me

My BBB hit the LA USPS distribution center yesterday , however they are stating my delivery date is Monday the 17th. What the hell what's a few more days. I hope Wings Over Europe is worth it.

19. My Seattle bbb order changed from a next Monday delivery to today.

20. jabbo5150

jabbo5150 Forum Resident

That's frustrating, when it is in your city, but they won't deliver it that day because you didn't pay for that level of service. I have had that happen.

21. supermd

supermd Senior Member

It could be that they just aren't updating the shipping info. Mine currently says Expected Delivery by Monday, but it has departed my local USPS at 4am this morning. I may actually get it today! :)

22. paustin0816

paustin0816 Forum Resident

FYI people having order issues with MusicVaultz (order cancelled etc) like me. I have been working with Nick there you can reach out to him at [email protected]. It hasn't panned out for me yet but he is trying. He asked me to give his email out to others in the same boat. I didn't post this here earlier because I have been spending my time in our other thread. I hope it works out for us.

23. RockyRoll

RockyRoll Forum Resident

My order from Music Vaultz shipped a week ago also doesn't have a tracking number whereas my previous order I received did.

mikecarrera likes this.
  24. chickendinna

chickendinna Homegrown’s All Right With Me

I really struggled with the hefty price of the BBB. And at Christmas time no less. It caused me a little bit of angst. By no means am I wealthy, just an idiot completist who happens to love this particular period of Wings, saccharine or not. The distribution was piss poor on this release. Ah, but the music. For what we're paying, this should been pure precision whether it was handled by Music Vaultz or PMC. By the way, I'm glad I paid extra for this. I feel for you guys that had your order cancelled. Bush-league.

25. bward

bward Senior Member

I emailed PMC/Universal on status of my order of BBB.
    We'll see
    I'm not optimistic.
    On my order page, I still have an order number, how much I paid, and the fact this went to Logistics all listed
    BUT, the name of the item and the UPC are no longer there. It's just blank. It was all there yesterday.
    This doesn't look good, does it?
    Oh well, not the end of the world, if it doesn't show up.
    Just disappointed.
    Yes, I was charged, that went through six weeks ago. No trouble there.
    We'll see what Universal says.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.