Wild Life / Red Rose Speedway Price and Shipping Thread

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by MemoInPR, Oct 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joeislive

joeislive Streets Ahead

They listened to us this time when we complained about no download exclusive tracks, (it seems) maybe if we complain enough next time they wont offer any exclusives through the awful official stores and sell it on amazon too so prime members can get in on release day! I'm don't mind paying what I paid for the mega set, but would much rather have it in my hands instead of staring at a screen on the USPS website telling me my package is expected to be delivered yesterday by 8pm!
    (Oh and when the tracking showed that it arrived at my local post office-and before it went out for delivery- I actually went to the P.O. to try to pick it up but was told no, it was getting ready to go out-this was yesterday...I was right there! )

Jayseph, Mr. Explorer and Rob Hughes like this.
  2. sfligio

sfligio Forum Resident

Uk-Udiscover site (shipped friday 7th, arrived today and returned to the postal office this afternoon). When they wrote to me saying I wasn't at home they provided me with a tracking number (the first since the order in october) and I see it returned at the postal office for a new deliver on monday

3. Jerry Horne

Jerry Horne WYWH (1975-2025)

I've seen a number over 3000 earlier in this thread I think. Looks like 3500.

Rob Hughes and marklamb like this.
  4. Jerry Horne

I could only order via Media Mail from pm.com. No other choice was offered.

Rob Hughes likes this.
  5. dormouse

dormouse Forum Resident

Welcome. You got a like! Hope the delivery goes well. I ordered from the UK and got it on release date. I assume you missed the sold out date! It will be worth it when it does arrive. It is a cracker. And the live album is brilliant.

6. paustin0816

paustin0816 Forum Resident

If it hasn't been canceled let it ride. I never expected these Amazon orders to work out but some of them have. I just received No. 0653. from Amazon after MusicVaultz cancelled my order (placed on Oct 19th). My Amazon order sat there limp, until yesterday morning it showed signs of life. and here it is, I hardly believe it myself.

7. bward

bward Senior Member

Me too in USA

8. Jerry Horne

A Wings Odyssey.

[​IMG]

9. I don't worry... or at least I would not leavecsomeone always at home expecting it... i would like a shipping date...

Cristiano Cortellazzi likes this.
  10. Cristiano Cortellazzi

Cristiano Cortellazzi Forum Resident

You mean a delivery date, since yours has been shipped, hasn't it?

11. susyredstripe

susyredstripe Forum Resident

:mudscrying: So that could be my (or a few other people's too) cancelled box that you swooped up!

Just kidding with you.

12. musicfan37

musicfan37 Senior Member

Just curious; If married, has your spouse supported your BBB purchase? Or do they even know about it?

marklamb likes this.
  13. Lewisboogie

Lewisboogie “Bob Robert”

Has no idea.

marklamb and musicfan37 like this.
  14. Jack

Jack Senior Member

I will when I re-sell it for over a grand.

15. pablorkcz

pablorkcz ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Mine is in limbo as well. Canada Post last location is MISSISSAUGA and USPS says the label has been created. Like someone else said, I expect it’s in customs. I just hope no one is wrecklessly slashing the box tape with a box cutter like you always see in those immigration and customs TV shows. :sigh:

Mr. Explorer likes this.
  16. RockyRoll

RockyRoll Forum Resident

My Music Vaultz email of Dec. 10 says it was dispatched but no tracking number was issued. Instead it says this:
    Your Tracking Number is NOT_APPLICABLE_09357
    Has anyone else received that in their notice and what does it mean?
    I emailed them 3 days ago but haven't received a reply.

mikecarrera likes this.
  17. Rob Hughes

Rob Hughes Forum Resident

I... implied that the BBB was $200. Yes, I'm a little embarrassed to have spent that way. My spouse isn't the type to criticize my spending habits, but I myself feel it was a foolish amount to spend. Sort of a remarkably foolish amount to spend. I mean, I feel strongly that people are entitled to their little foolishnesses. But is $440 still a "little" foolishness? I felt a little insecure on that precise question, so I told a stretcher that still communicated that the purchase was a big-ticket item.

nedwho, pablorkcz, forthlin and 4 others like this.
  18. dmh84

dmh84 And babe, it's gonna work out fine

Thanks so much! Here’s hopin!

RockyRoll likes this.
  19. Steve Martin

Steve Martin Wild & Crazy Guy

Got a couple of updates on this order today..

USPS XXXXXXXXXX, Processed Through Facility 12/15/2018 1:54pm ISC CHICAGO IL
    USPS XXXXXXXXXX, Expected Delivery by Thursday, December 20, 2018 by 8:00pm

Looking good!

20. SgtPepperman1953

SgtPepperman1953 Forum Resident

How many think that WOE will be released separately?

21. zapple

zapple My Yellow Submarine

Checked the front door this morning..................... and there was # 2059. Never heard a sound when it was dropped off. Don't guess they ring the bell or knock.

colindpratt likes this.
  22. grorr76

grorr76 Forum Resident

Anyone ordered from bradvado.de and have a shipping notice. I did and have heard nothing???

23. grorr76

grorr76 Forum Resident

Maybe as a record store day record but as a cd highly doubtful. Besides diehards who would buy it.

24. vegard martinsen

vegard martinsen Forum Resident

Your situation is the same as mine! I hope I will get mine Monday or Tuesday.

25. grorr76

grorr76 Forum Resident

Unfortunately for me being in australia id say it will be a fair while yet until I get it if they have indeed shipped them without a notice. But if yours comes please let us know.

vegard martinsen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.