WYWH 35DP-4 Japan/Japan BIN 625USD

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by PaulT, Jan 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaulT

PaulT Spuzzum Thread Starter

Not my auction and I have not dealt with the seller before:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pink-Floyd-...110811395356?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item19ccdfb51c

From the auction listing:

Matrix: 35DP-4 71A10 [CSR COMPACT DISC CSR COMPACT DISC CSR COMPACT DISC]
    The CD is in EX condition and the Front Insert is in VG+ condition (EX condition without the tab indents, upper right is most pronounced). CD Face is in EX Condition.
    Overall Condition : EX- (Very Nice CD for being almost 30 years old) Pressed Late 1982.

The stopper dents he calls VG+, so not sure how his CD grading would be......

2. dbz

dbz Bolinhead.

3. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

His grading is great. I am a repeat customer, and have never had a problem.

4. PaulT

PaulT Spuzzum Thread Starter

Thanks for link Darren. How was Christian able to tie the buyer (now the seller in this auction) to the original sale in Switzerland?

I see the feedback numbers are the same but that isn't enough to put the 2 together... he got a good return on his investment.

5. drbryant

drbryant Senior Member

There is one with a gold face in NM (no obi) for sale on Yahoo auctions in Japan, but minimum bid is 60,000 Yen (about $800).

6. dbz

dbz Bolinhead.

Ahh, Christian is like the FBI of Ebay, he knows who bought things before they buy 'em ;). He probably gets alerted and so followed this from being sold, to being re-listed within the week, plus the feedback numbers match and the buyer probably left feedback with the original seller, so easy to trace.

7. MikeyH

MikeyH Stamper King

That's good. He was reducing the BIN on the other auction, and had got to about 625 before withdrawing it and putting up as an auction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.