Surrounded On Sundays - 5.1/quad reviews and summaries

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by mark winstanley, Jun 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mark winstanley

mark winstanley Certified dinosaur, who likes physical product Thread Starter

Randy Newman - Little Criminals
    Motorhead - Ace Of Spades

footprintsinthesand likes this.
  2. mark winstanley

Soundgarden - Badmotorfinger
    Velvet Underground - Re-loaded

weekendtoy and McWolfred like this.
  3. mark winstanley

Nick Drake - A Treasury
    Mark Knopfler - Sailing to Philidelphia

4. mark winstanley

Don't forget to vote guys :righton:

5. weekendtoy

weekendtoy Rejecting your reality and substituting my own.

I voted early AND often.

mark winstanley likes this.
  6. mark winstanley

I know :)
    That was essentially a bump without saying bump lol

7. riskylogic

riskylogic Forum Resident

I don't know about a mispress, but this is one album that I thought Steven Wilson misfired on. Maybe it wasn't his fault.

ETA: I found this quote on Amazon:

"Hello folks, this is Steven Wilson – I did the new mixes of Sparkle in the Rain that are on this edition. It’s been difficult for me to monitor because I’m in Europe on tour and therefore not in my studio, but I have been able to establish that unfortunately there are issues with the transfers of both the stereo and the 5.1 mixes. The issues with the 5.1 are less obvious, but the bottom line is that it does not sound as it should. I’m not sure what happened exactly, it may have been some kind of file corruption, but before you ask; no I wasn’t sent any kind of check disc, though I have had assurance that I always will be in future. We will sort this out, but I need to ask you to be a bit patient with this one, it’s probably not going to be a “quick fix”. My apologies."

Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
  8. riskylogic

riskylogic Forum Resident

OK, I voted for the first time, cuz Birds of Fire.

I already have them, but both Distance Over Time and Fear are bargains.

9. Sordel

Sordel Forum Resident

Having prepared my ears by watching A Sort of Homecoming, here we go then.

Well, you were right @dobyblue ... Distant Satellites does indeed have a wider soundstage than We're Here Because We're Here. I wouldn't describe it as reference quality surround mixing, but it's a nice, full sound and - far more importantly - I think it's a much better album ... maybe better than Weather Systems as well. The rather anthemic ambitions of the band come over well here. The electronic percussion really pops on the title track, and things even get (whisper it!) quite exciting in the drum section at the end. I see what you mean about the echo on “Take That Shelter”, but if course it's largely a stereo effect. Still, a limited “:righton:”.

Without further ado to The Optimist, the fourth and final purchase in my buy-lots-of-stuff-by-a-band-I-don't-care-about-just-because-it's-available-in-surround spending spree. I've heard bad things about this album and the rock opener (that could almost be sung by Liam Gallagher) is certainly a departure. The string entry for the coda of the title track is nicely full: it's amazing how much effect they can get out holding the volume down for most of the song! ;)

The chiming guitars at the climax of “Springfield” are not handled well in surround ... advantage should have been taken of the channelling to separate them (if only a little) but the bass drum at the end is satisfyingly thunderous. “Can't Let Go” seems like a weaker song but I like the way that the guitar “solo” wanders around the soundfield: it's under-composed (being basically held notes picked eight-to-the-bar) but it adds some interest to what would otherwise be a pretty dull song. After her being underused on Distant Satellites it's nice to hear plenty of Lee's voice this time around, pleasantly intimate on “Close Your Eyes”. The sonics on “Wildfires” are impressive (I could imagine demoing a surround sound system with this track!) but I don't think it's much of a song. “Back To The Start” has a palpable influence of Steven Wilson and (in true ”back to the start” fashion) there's more than a touch of Oasis in the soaring strings section. I could live without the “hidden track” ... and shall.

The Optimist is an album that I'm unlikely to love but, like Distant Satellites, it at least manages to be an album that I could happily hear again. Both have decent surround mixes but maybe not for the most part the fireworks I look for.

10. dobyblue

dobyblue Forum Resident

I've had The Optimist on Blu-ray since release and I'm embarrassed to say I still haven't listened to it yet...however I have lots of listening time to look forward to once the kids are grown up and flown the coop so I'll get around to it eventually.

Shame Dan Cavanaugh's last solo effort wasn't done in surround, I really liked the first single they issued (The Exorcist).

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
  11. mark winstanley

I'm glad I'm not the only one that does that lol

12. Sordel

Sordel Forum Resident

I'm on the same page as @mark winstanley with Dig Lazarus Dig!!! It's one of my lesser picks from one of my favourite artists, on top of which I agree that “We Call Upon The Author” is by some ways the best track. This was the point at which Warren Ellis was given full rein to add effects to the songs and he is given a writer's credit on seven of the eleven songs here. The result is that while the songs are not Cave's best, there is sustained interest to the arrangements, which are brought out very well in the surround mix. (By & large this particular series of multichannel mixes is for the most part subtle but, with such a rough-cut stereo mix to work with, this one comes across as refreshingly bold.). The impression is that the arrangement distracts from the weakness of the core material.

Not to say this is a bad album by any means. Had it been released by an up-&-coming band then it would have probably been acclaimed by critics for its swagger, energy and boldness. Crucially, though, there's no standout until “We Call Upon The Author” which, in addition to having a great lyric, has what you could call the “edit points” when the band melts down for a couple of bars: they are memorable in stereo, hardly improved in 5.1

“Hold On To Yourself” has a very “side two opener” feel: a CinemaScope Western ballad with, for the first time on this album, a classic Cave feel and apocalyptic lyric. “Jesus of the Moon” is another track that feels orphaned on DLD!!! ... the bass guitar comes over very well in the surround mix, giving what is basically a ballad a real sense of gravity that is missing on some of the album's scrappier tracks. “Midnight Man” is another good one ... I wish that they had used the rears more on this track because the “sample & hold” guitar phrases really could have been something panned in 360°. “More News From Nowhere” cements my impression that Cave had been listening to a lot of Lou Reed when writing this album; unfortunately it drags.

As an album, then, better than I remember but as a surround mix I sense missed opportunities.

13. mark winstanley

Voting for the seven options for this week starts here Surrounded On Sundays - 5.1/quad reviews and summaries

For the record I may need to do Abbey Road this week, with the apparent disc issues mentioned, I don't want my time to return it to run out ... so hopefully it will work, and if I have to listen to it anyway, I may as well run through it.
    Cheers

Mister Charlie and goodboyfred like this.
  14. Sordel

Sordel Forum Resident

I haven't followed the Abbey Road thread because, although I love the album, it was an easy pass for me. What are the issues (other than Giles Martin, obviously :shh:)?

15. mark winstanley

Apparently some of the blurays are faulty. I just need to see if it works.... and the posts are a little vague as to what the problem is.
    Some folks say it won't work at all.
    Some folks say the menus are bad
    Some folks say there are intermittent drop outs, and or the disc won't play all the way through.

From the poll that was up, it seems that the great percentage are fine ... but I don't want to pull it out in three months and find it doesn't work.
    I love the album and I would be pretty pissy if it had flaws

Sordel likes this.
  16. Galactus2

Galactus2 Forum Resident

From what I read, many of the Blu-ray issues on AR appeared to pop up on Oppo players. That seemed to be a somewhat common report, but don’t misconstrue that as all Oppo players are acting up.

17. mark winstanley

Yea well my main player is an Oppo lol
    Anyway ... we'll see. When I looked through the thread, it seemed rather intermittent, and inconsistent. Some folks it would play on one player but not the other, and all that guff.

Galactus2 likes this.
  18. mark winstanley

Abbey Road

[​IMG]
    Studio album by
    The Beatles
    Released
    26 September 1969 (UK)
    1 October 1969 (US)
    Recorded 22 February – 20 August 1969
    Studio EMI, Olympic and Trident Studios, London
    Genre Rock
    Length 47:03
    Label Apple
    Producer George Martin

The Beatles
    Additional musicians
    Production

1. "Come Together" Lennon 4:19
    2. "Something" (George Harrison) Harrison 3:02
    3. "Maxwell's Silver Hammer" McCartney 3:27
    4. "Oh! Darling" McCartney 3:27
    5. "Octopus's Garden" (Richard Starkey) Starr 2:51
    6. "I Want You (She's So Heavy)" Lennon 7:47
    7. "Here Comes the Sun" (Harrison) Harrison 3:05
    8. "Because" Lennon, McCartney and Harrison 2:45
    9. "You Never Give Me Your Money" McCartney 4:03
    10. "Sun King" Lennon, with McCartney and Harrison 2:26
    11. "Mean Mr. Mustard" Lennon 1:06
    12. "Polythene Pam" Lennon 1:13
    13. "She Came In Through the Bathroom Window" McCartney 1:58
    14. "Golden Slumbers" McCartney 1:31
    15. "Carry That Weight" McCartney, with Lennon, Harrison and Starr 1:36
    16. "The End" McCartney 2:05
    17. "Her Majesty" (as a hidden track) McCartney 0:23
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Forgive my self indulgence but I have some time spare, and apparently really need to give this a listen while it is still within the time frame to return, if necessary.
    According to some, there are it seems, a few issues with very few of the blurays. The large percentage of folks are saying that there are no problems whatsoever, and a couple of folks have had to send their copies for replacement. So here we are.

I doubt there is anybody on this forum that doesn't know who the Beatles are. I doubt there are few music lovers in the world not familiar with this album, so it would seem redundant blathering on about things most people are very familiar with.
    I have my fingers crossed there are no issues, and looking forward to listening to this album, because I think it is a magnificent album.

This is pretty much brand new and very much still available
    The complete track listing is

Disc: 1

1. Come Together
    2. Something
    3. Maxwell's Silver Hammer
    4. Oh! Darling
    5. Octopus's Garden
    6. I Want You (She's So Heavy)
    7. Here Comes The Sun
    8. Because
    9. You Never Give Me Your Money
    10. Sun King
    11. Mean Mr Mustard
    12. Polythene Pam
    13. She Came In Through The Bathroom Window
    14. Golden Slumbers
    15. Carry That Weight
    16. The End
    17. Her Majesty

Disc: 2
    1. I Want You (She's So Heavy) (Trident Recording Session & Reduction Mix)
    2. Goodbye (Home Demo)
    3. Something (Studio Demo)
    4. The Ballad Of John And Yoko (Take 7)
    5. Old Brown Shoe (Take 2)
    6. Oh! Darling (Take 4)
    7. Octopus's Garden (Take 9)
    8. You Never Give Me Your Money (Take 36)
    9. Her Majesty (Takes 1-3)
    10. Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight (Takes 1-3 / Medley)
    11. Here Comes The Sun (Take 9)
    12. Maxwell's Silver Hammer (Take 12)

Disc: 3
    1. Come Together (Take 5)
    2. The End (Take 3)
    3. Come And Get It (Studio Demo)
    4. Sun King (Take 20)
    5. Mean Mr Mustard (Take 20)
    6. Polythene Pam (Take 27)
    7. She Came In Through The Bathroom Window (Take 27)
    8. Because (Take 1 - Instrumental)
    9. The Long One (Trial Edit & Mix - 30 July 1969) (Medley: You Never Give Me Your Money, Sun King, Mean Mr Mustard, Her Majesty, Polythene Pam, She Came In Through The Bathroom Window, Golden Slumbers, Carry That Weight, The End)
    10. Something (Take 39 - Instrumental - Strings Only)
    11. Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight (Take 17 - Instrumental - Strings & Brass Only)

Disc: 4
    1. 1. Blu-ray disc 5.1 mix

Amazon has it for about $92, but it is worth looking around. I was very lucky and got it from Amazon Canada for about $40

The 2019 mixes are produced by Giles Martin
    Mix engineer Sam Okell
    Mixed by Giles Martin, Chris Sheldon, Sam Okell
    5.1 and Atmos Engineer Emilay Lazar
    Mix assistant Stefano Civetta

Come Together
    The percussion in the intro is in the rears.
    The distorted guitar in the chorus is to the left.
    Nice warm sub send.
    Ringo cymbals in the instrumental section is left rear, and the rhythm gtr is right.
    This sounds like they have down a brilliant job of this.
    We have a very straight kind of mix, the is using the whole field, with the heart of the song up front with some nice surround embellishments, the are balanced and very much enhance the whole thing a lot.
    Sounds great.

Something
    Billy Preston's organ is in the right rear. The strings are front and sides.
    Second time through Preston I'd on the left.
    This is really beautifully immersive and I am hearing way more detail, with way more clarity than I ever have.

Maxwell's Silver Hammer
    I personally love this song... apparently most don't.
    Chorus hammer right rear.
    Guitars either side.
    Ghostly keyboard in second verse is in the rears.
    The harmonised guitars either side sound wonderful.

Oh! Darling
    Piano left. Guitar right. Bvox rears.
    This has all been wonderfully mixed....
    I reckon the is Giles best effort yet to be honest. So far, three songs in, this is by far the best version of this album I have heard.

Octopus's Garden
    The other song folks seem to not like and I like this one also lol
    Guitars either side.
    Bvox all around.
    Again really nicely balanced... perhaps the guitars are ever so slightly loud, but that is just nitpicking.

I Want You (She's So Heavy)
    Oh baby, I love this song, and instantly it sounds great.
    Guitars either side, ride cymbal left.
    Organ rears, and sounding great.
    Sounds like a really wide drum track, and again it sounds great.
    Everything about this song is a highlight, and the organ is fantastic.
    Magnificent.
    The white sound swells around us.
    The ending is good, but seems less harsh than the original.

Here Comes The Sun
    Moog left. Strings rears.
    Acoustic guitar left. Sun sun sun bvox right side. Claps right.
    Again this is wonderful stuff.

Because
    Organ left side, with sends to right.
    Guitar right.
    This is how this needs to be heard.

You Never Give Me Your Money
    Piano left, guitar right. Nice drum mix.
    Oh that magic feeling guitar arpeggios in the rears.
    The change has the chunky guitars in the rears. The counting vocal is all around.

Sun King
    The crickets sound like they are in the room, fade from rears to front nicely.
    The is some nice movement in the guitar.
    We have guitars either side, organ left.
    Layered spanish vocals all round.

Mean Mr Mustard
    Tambourine left rear.
    Guitar right.

Polythene Pam
    Distorted guitar right rear. Acoustic gtr left. Percussion all round. Lead break right rear, and it is very effective

She Came In Through The Bathroom Window
    Positions of instruments hold. Smooth transition. The smack is right side.
    Another great mix.

Golden Slumbers
    Piano and vocal up front. Strings either side. Horns all round.

Carry That Weight
    Again holds true in the transitional mix, and sounds wonderful.

The End
    Guitars either side. Bvox all round.
    Lead guitars trade off in three different positions, sound great.
    The big swell fills the whole field beautifully.

Her Majesty
    The crash at the beginning happens in the rears, and the vocal starts left rear, with acoustic up front. The vocal smoothly moves from left across to the right.

I don't think I could be happier with this, there are some very minor things folks may be able to Quibble about I suppose, but to me this sounds magnificent. I am no audiophile, but I feel that this is very much a top draw audiophile presentation of this album, and if not, it is super close.

Not one single solitary issue with this bluray.

JDeanB, JulesRules, Dee Zee and 20 others like this.
  19. Trainspotting

Trainspotting Senior Member

They're creaming over this at the Quadrophonic forum, especially the Dolby Atmos mix, which I guess you're supposed to have seven or more speakers for, and some of them have to be hung from the ceiling. It's the highest-rated surround sound disc over there.

20. Sordel

Sordel Forum Resident

Oh Brother ... it's good?! :realmad:

21. mark winstanley

Pale Communion

[​IMG]
    Cover art by Travis Smith
    Studio album by
    Opeth
    Released
    25 August 2014
    Recorded Rockfield Studios
    Genre Progressive rock[1]
    Length 55:45
    Label Roadrunner
    Producer Mikael Åkerfeldt, Tom Dalgety

Pale Communion is the eleventh studio album by Swedish progressive rock band Opeth. The album was released on 25 August 2014 through Roadrunner Records.[2] The album was produced by Mikael Åkerfeldt and mixed by Steven Wilson.[3] Pale Communion is the first album with keyboardist Joakim Svalberg after the departure of Per Wiberg in 2011. The album sold 19,090 copies in its first week of release in the United States, debuting at number 19 on the Billboard 200.[4][5]

Opeth[edit]
    Additional personnel[edit]
    1. "Eternal Rains Will Come" 6:43
    2. "Cusp of Eternity" 5:35
    3. "Moon Above, Sun Below" 10:52
    4. "Elysian Woes" 4:47
    5. "Goblin" (instrumental) 4:32
    6. "River" 7:30
    7. "Voice of Treason" 8:00
    8. "Faith in Others" 7:39
    Total length: 55:45

---------------------------------------

I am brand new to this band, and I can't really tell you anything about them. All I know is that they used to do the gargling mud vocals/cookie monster/whatever you want to call them, and I am just not a fan of that. I enjoy a lot of Devin Townsend's fry vocals, but I am not really into the whole "death metal" thing.
    I had heard several good reports about this album and I had a youtube listen and Thought I would give it a go ... as someone stated earlier, because it is in 5.1.
    This comes as a cd/bluray set and is still able to be purchased ...

Around $18 from Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Pale-Communi...swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1570297560&sr=1-1
    Discogs has the initial release starting at about $54 Opeth - Pale Communion
    US release $18 Opeth - Pale Communion
    European release from about $8 Opeth - Pale Communion
    Another European release at around $16

5.1 mix Steven Wilson

Eternal Rains Will Come
    We start with a Deep Purpleish organ right rear.
    Then we get cymbals either side.
    This is a really well put together track, with really nice use of power extremely beauty melodies, between the keyboards and guitars.
    The drums are excellent, and not out of context with the music.
    Then we get a wall of harmony vocals sounding like Crosby Stills and Nash.
    Being Wilson the mix is balanced and immersive.
    There is very little in this track that would generally be considered metal in any way.
    It is very proglike and aside from some sections with distorted guitar riffs, this could be just about of your favourite seventies prog bands.
    Excellent opening to the album.

Cusp Of Eternity
    Guitar left. The drums get a nice wide stage to sit on and it very much suits them and the music. Guitars and bvox all around.
    Really tight writing, playing and production here.
    Keys in the rears. Lots of cymbals in the rears too. Sounds great.
    This has a kind of grandiose sound and feel.
    Excellent

Moon above Sun Below
    Keys in the rears. This has a very full sound. I think the keys are a mellotron and an organ.
    These guys keep the songs interesting with some nice change ups that come across very smoothly.
    There are a few guitar tracks and they share space all around the soudfield.
    This album has some excellent lead breaks.
    We get a vocal breakdown that switches between the rears and fronts nicely.
    Now we get a very Jethro Tull sounding outro.
    Keys in the rears.
    A somewhat ambient intro.
    Again we get a somewhat Purple sounding organ... not that this sounds particularly like Purple.
    Then the song kicks in...
    A nice delay effect rolls around us.
    Another very good mix.
    A well written and executed ten minutes ending with a cool piano fade.

Elysian Woes
    Guitars either side. Keys imitating strings in the rears.
    This is a somewhat ambient-ish ballad. It works very well. Having a somewhat baroque feel, that is very effective.
    I guess it is understandable that some of their earlier fans don't like these albums, but this sounds great to me.
    Mellotron either side.

Goblin
    Starting with a unified guitar and synth riff, it sounds excellent and is spread all around us. Another guitar up front plays a nice little riff, and the drums slide into a really nice groove, which gets broken up with some unison staccato arpeggios. Very nice.
    This is an instrumental and is quite engrossing, due to its structure, and again it has a seventies prog feel.
    The instruments are spread around us nicely, and this is a very effective track.

River
    Nice acoustic guitar intro ... sounding a little Nick Drake here.
    Guitars either side.
    Harmony vocals all round.
    Another excellent track, with a nice mix. Again the keys are through the rears, and Wilson is keeping a stable platform, that is really helping the songs sound great.
    A nice swell in the rears.
    We move into an excellent syncopated section that has the guitarists trading off left and right front speakers with the keys comp in the rears. This moves into a short harmony section. Then we get a longer harmony section with a mellotron swelling in the rears, possibly slightly too loud, but not overbearing at all.
    Then we burst into a really nice vocal section with a great rhythmic pulse.

Voice Of Treason
    Keys swell in the rears and then have a series of chord stabs while the drums play another great groove.
    Just the key chord stabs, drums and vocal.
    We get a an electric piano playing repeated, spaced five note riff.
    Then we get some crunch kick in ...
    Then it all fades out, and we get the keyboard swell in the rears again, and it kicks back into the groove.
    Then it drops out and we get a bit of bass guitar leading, and the staccato section with the vocal.
    We get a really excellent change that leads back to what I assume is the chorus.
    Then we move to the electric piano and vocal gently up front.
    Then the feel changes and we get the vocal either side in the rears to close out the song.
    Another excellent piece of work.

Faith In Others
    A mournful keyboard chord pattern in the rears, over a cool drum groove.
    After a bit we get a change that brings to mind Pink Floyd, and it is just piano and vocals, and we get string swells all around.
    We get a slow, steady, punchy section, not heavy, that builds into a rising swell, and then return to the more mellow verse section. Then again it gets more punchy and modulates, then returns with a nice acoustic guitar, and an electric piano.

There are two bonus live tracks on here also, but I am happy to finish out on the album.
    Well that wasn't at all what I was expecting, and I think this is an excellent album. I would imagine most seventies prog fans would like this... it is more modern but you can hear that they are influenced by, but not copying the feel of that era.
    This mix is very solid. there is little in the way of tricks or effects in the surround field, but it is very immersive and very stable in its construct.
    I feel I can highly recommend this album.

weekendtoy and jeffreybh like this.
  22. mark winstanley

yea. I actually thought it was quite brilliant.... It isn't surround like Flaming Lips, but it is very immersive, and it is probably the most balanced mix I have heard from Giles.

23. mark winstanley

Yea I think atmos is two speakers on the ceiling, to actually create a 3d sound. I haven't got one of those lol
    The Mrs thinks I have too many speakers already :)

24. Sordel

Sordel Forum Resident

I can't face buying the whole set for it, but we're, what?, a year away from Atmos streaming? (If that.)

25. mark winstanley

Also don't forget to run through any of the albums we have done, if you feel drawn to

Reference to the albums

Alice Cooper - Welcome To My Nightmare

Allman Brothers Band - Live At Fillmore East
    Allman Brother Band - Eat a Peach
    Anathema - We're Here Because We're Here
    Ayreon - The Source

The Beatles - The Beatles (White Album)
    The Beatles - Abbey Road

Beck, Jeff - Blow By Blow
    Bjork - Vespertine
    Bowie, David - The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars
    Browne, Jackson - Running On Empty

Charles, Ray - Ray Sings, Basie Swings

Davis, Miles - Bitches Brew
    Depeche Mode - Some Great Reward
    Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms
    Doobie Brothers - The Captain And Me
    Dylan, Bob - Blonde On Blonde

ELO - debut album

Emerson Lake And Palmer - Brain Salad Surgery

Fagen, Donald - The Nightfly

Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots
    Fleetwood Mac - Rumours

Gaye, Marvin - Lets Get It On

Genesis - Selling England By The Pound
    Gentle Giant - The Power and The Glory

Hendrix,
    Jimi - Electric Ladyland

Inxs - Kick
    Iron Maiden - Dance Of Death

Jethro Tull - Minstrel In The Gallery

Joel, Billy - The Stranger
    John, Elton - Madman Across The Water

King Crimson - Red

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Southern Surroundings

Moody Blues - A Question Of Balance

Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds - Dig Lazarus Dig
    Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral

Oldfield, Mike - Five Miles Out
    Opeth Pale - Communion

Pat Metheny Group - Imaginary Day
    Pixies - Doolittle

Queen - A Night At The Opera

REM - Green
    Rich, Charlie Behind Closed Doors
    Roxy Music - Avalon
    Rush - Moving Pictures

Sly And The Family Stone - Greatest Hits

Steve Miller Band - Fly Like An Eagle

Talking heads - Remain In Light

Tangerine Dream - Phaedra
    Townsend, Pete/Lane, Ronnie - Rough Mix
    T Rex - Electric Warrior

Uk - Night After Night

Wakeman, Rick - Six Wives Of Henry The Eighth
    Waters, Roger - Amused to Death
    Who - Quadrophenia

XTC - The Black Sea

Yes - Close To The Edge

Zappa - Quaudiophiliac

If the mood takes you, please feel free to give us your summary of any of these albums that we have done. For our purposes here, please try and give us information about the mix, in as much or as little detail as takes your fancy.
    If you feel so inclined, review the album, and the mastering or anything else about the album that you feel drawn to.
    Cheers,
    Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.